Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Utahnomo ( )
Date: October 08, 2010 02:44PM

I am a firm believer in live and let live. Do to others what you would want done to you.

I don't criticize other religions or beliefs since leaving the morg. I respect others rights to believe and act as they want as long as it doesn't harm others. I believe I am very open minded and accept others as they are regardless of how they worship or what they believe.

BUT...!!!! The morg invites criticism. It seems that that geriatric group of womanizing racist out of date old farts at the morg are hell bent on creating pandemonium at every turn. I mean good lord, they are constantly putting their feet in their mouths and causing problems every time they open their old denture filled mouths.

One would think that they would spend some of those billions of dollars to hire someone to tell them what to say and what not to say to keep their selves out of hot water. But rather they spend millions doing clean up after one of their bumbles rather than thinking first and speaking after they have been advised what to say.

Their public relations firm makes millions of dollars cleaning up after their messes and I guess it is in their best interest to just let the old farts speak out and say whatever they want because then the morg spends millions with them fixing the mess.

They are in the middle of a multimillion dollar clean up after the Prop 8 debacle and now BKKKP has just dumped all those millions down the toilet with his 1950's remarks about gays. If morgbots would wake up and demand an accounting of those billions of tithing dollars they pay perhaps those old farts at the top would stop spending money like they have it to burn. I mean, I know they DO have money to burn, but my hell, get real!!!

I am fed up with the morg and its constant stream of BS that flows from headquarters. I am almost to the point of hating the whole organization and wishing it would just burn to the ground and leave the rest of the world alone without its racist prejudiced influence. I firmly believe the world would be a better place if the morg did not exist in any way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.