Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Twinker ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 05:19PM

Do they get to keep 'em in the Celestial Kingdom?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 05:21PM

I don't know if they get to keep them in the celestial kingdom, but I would like to think that they bring a little celestial kingdom to our world.

Posted by: bishop Rick ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 07:07AM

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 09:05AM

Silly Clown is what we call it in construction lingo.

I personally have felt a bag or two and don't care for Silly Clown titties...

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 10:59AM

Then why do men keep staring and staring at them even know they know they aren't natural?

Here's a news story about some male Australian beetles who think that beer bottles are large female beetles:
http://news.discovery.com/animals/beetles-dying-beer-bottles-111003.htm

There are advantages and disadvantages to everything.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:11PM

Neither am I, but I don't speak for everybody.

Posted by: Taggle ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 10:08PM

Maybe, someday, women will want to augment their brains instead of their boobs. Take the money intended for surgery and spend it on college.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 11:03PM

Perhaps if men would not reject having a relationship with woman simply because she has small breasts or a flat chest there would be no need for breast implants. But, as we all know, males are visually oriented and there are certain things men insist on women and the image of two humps of flesh pressed together on the chest is one of them.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 11:08PM

it should be noted: Some men 'utterly' (pun intended!) Reject that POV.

Posted by: ddt ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 08:04AM

Boobs are certainly over-rated but a nice rack is nothing to sneeze at.

For me it's all about the booty. Big boobs end up sagging and can cause back problems while lean, mean and built for speed is a more tenable body type and much more functional.

I just hate it when women feel bad because they have small boobs.

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:24PM

Posted by: not logged in ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:41PM

That would be "udderly."

Posted by: Ralph ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:13AM

I think that view is more common with women, who can be quite hard on themselves, than it is with men.

To most men there are many, many types of beautiful women and less "endowed" women can be very attractive. A lot of us prefer that, actually.

Posted by: notnewatthisanymore ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:41AM

I concur with this.

Posted by: wastedtime ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:57AM

"To most men there are many, many types of beautiful women"

Hair , face , eyes , butt, waist , personality , intellect ,
body language , legs , voice , clothes, attitude , make-up , and many other things, in many different combinations, are attractive.

Posted by: Brethren,adieu ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:14PM

I agree. If there is a naked woman in my bedroom, we both like each other, and we are both enjoying each other's company, I'm just thankful that she's there. Her breast size is the last thing on my mind.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:21PM

giving a shit about what men want.
Just be yourself, then men will only have real women to choose from.
You don't become a success at anything in life if you waste your time on crap like worrying about your weight or your diet or ridiculous expectations about your appearance.
Stop wasting your life. Sometimes women are women's worst enemies.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:22PM

I don't think that is accurate at all. Men are commonly perceived to act that way, but most of them don't. I feel like you are stereotyping men and painting them with a very large brush.

I used to date quite a bit. If a woman were to indicate to me that this was how she viewed men the date would have been over right then. There is no way I would have put up with a person who thought that way. It could be that a woman who thinks this way is rejected more because of her personality than her boobs.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:13PM

There are more women than men who attend colleges. I feel like your comment indicates a lot about your bias.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:27PM

Posted by: HangarXVIII ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 11:06PM

I sure hope not-- heaven would not be heaven without the pleasure of playing with real boobs.

Posted by: trog ( )
Date: December 23, 2013 11:14PM

It would seem the god is okay with body modification; he did command the ritualistic mutilation of newborn males' genetalia. So, if there is a heaven and Mormonism is true, augmented breasts might be allowed.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:16AM

not all Mormon males are circumcised these days; I don't think it's common in Mexico/other central American countries like is (is/was) once was here (I've got 2 g.boys, Mexican father, who aren't).

Posted by: lush ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 01:07AM

it's my understanding that you will be made "perfect" in the ck so that means a c cup, firm and good hand full. not to big not itty bitty either. I love the celestial kingdom

Date: December 24, 2013 03:04AM

Q: what is a 'perfect' body?

A: Mormonism is a POS

Posted by: stuntc ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 02:57AM

I just don't get why this is apparently OK but getting a tattoo is like ZOMG YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE GOD MADE YOU BEAUTIFUL WHY WOULD YOU DEFILE YOUR TEMPLE YOU SHOULD RESPECT IT HOW GOD MADE IT!!!!!!!

Just an observation...

Posted by: Little one ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 03:05AM

I am one of those ladies who in the pre-existance was over at the counter complaining about my face, when they were handing out breast size, if you get what I mean!!

BUT I am GAWGUS and sexy and wonderful!!

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 09:12AM

No need for augmentation if a woman nurses many babies. Nature increases breast size - especially while nursing - and some increase remains. It also reduces the likelihood of breast cancer!

Posted by: Anon for thisv ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 09:55AM

Wrong! I nursed 3 babes for a year each. When I was done, my breasts were looong and flat. Had the flat fixed and I've looked and felt great for 20 years. DH approves too. Didn't occur to me that I was "tampering" with my body. But all this was before the earrings and tattoos prohibitions. Chill people. My mother had a hip replacement and I have a couple of crowns in my mouth. Anything we need to do to enjoy this life on earth is ok in my book.

Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:17PM

Three is not a lot.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:26PM

You don't know what you're talking about.

Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 09:29AM

... there is quite a bit of indicaction that in at least Joseph Smith's mind there really is ONE perfect look.

I.e. Heavenly Father and Jesus looked EXACTLY alike.

Joseph's vision of the twelve in heaven (yep, he noted they looked EXACTLY alike).

Could we not just extend that analogy and say: yes, indeed, there is one perfect set of boobs.

I find mormon mythology distasteful.

Posted by: ladell ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 09:40AM

I hope to arise in the celestial kingdom with a colorful sleeve tattoo, because unfortunately it would look really awkward on me here on earth.

Posted by: The Invisible Green Potato ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 10:07AM

Silly question, but can't exalted beings morph into any shape? Didn't Joseph Smith feel the holes in Jesus' hands and feet, and thrust his arm into Jesus' side? How would that be possible unless JC morphed back into that shape?

If an exalted being needs to be bigger or smaller in any region for any purpose then it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Posted by: BirdUncaged ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 11:57AM

Lol! If we can morph...I like this idea...I'm going to look like a breast expansion cartoon. I already have fantasies about that Stepford Wife remote control. ;)

Date: December 24, 2013 11:53AM

I'm taking my new and improved boobs with me, proudly. I love them! Stop talking smack about my babies! Seriously, I hated being a 34B. Hated it, even on my small, ballet dancer frame. There's all this talk about being a boob man or a leg man or a butt man. I don't care what ya'll like. Beyond any man's opinion, I love cuddling my boobs at night. I like how they look and bounce and feel heavy. They are cushie and comforting and sexual and maternal feeling. And if there's a heaven, they'll be there with me.

Also, gotta say, haven't met a man who didn't smile upon seeing them in a tight sweater. I like to think of them as my "Plan of Happiness". With all the money my husband and I have paid in tithing, this is by far the best money we've spent in the way of providing blessings. ;) I'm college educated, but that has done squat in my bedroom...or in providing an extra bounce in my step. Or in keeping our marriage together despite my unbelief and my husband's TBM belief. My big, fake boobs make everything all better. Just saying. So, can't we all stop judging the enhanced tatas? And the women who have them? We aren't few and far between and it gets rather old having them (and us for having them) slammed.

Ohhhh...and whose to say they aren't "real"? They look and feel pretty "real" to me. And whose to say God didn't give them to me. My doctor is pretty much a god. :) I like fake (non-sagging) boobs and I cannot lie. I like fake boobs...

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:07PM

... they don't impair your ability to breastfeed the zillion spirit babies you'll be chugging out with father God.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 12:08PM by Senoritalamanita.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:16PM

Lol! Are you kidding me?! I'm also taking birth control with me...or having my tubes tied up there.

And, as a goddess, I'm going to take multiple husbands and have sex all the freaking time with them. It will be heavenly! I will forbid that my husband-gods wear shirts (I'm thinking loin clothes) and will make sure they are always well oiled. As for babies...I will have multitudes of concubines to give birth to all the spirit babies that will populate my worlds.

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:32PM

Dear "Bird" -- you are truly "uncaged". Liberated that is!
I like your attitude. You gave me a good giggle this Christmas eve morning.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.