Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 12:01PM

I just finished wrapping half a case of wine for my brother and sister-in-law. No other gift pleases them as much and it has been my tradition for a number of years now. Back in more prosperous days it was a full case of wine, but we have all cut back. I picked good quality, well reviewed wines, about $15 or so a bottle -- three reds and three whites. Two of the reds are from Chile, a country which often represents a good value in wine making.

My nephew and his long time girlfriend got half a case as well. I found a wine shop in Brooklyn, NY that delivers free to Brooklyn, for free or a small charge to Manhattan and Queens, and will ship wine to any state that allows it. I have ordered a "sampler" or mixed case from them for the past two years. This particular wine shop takes orders over the phone or the internet, and has great service:

http://www.heightschateau.com/index.php

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heidi GWOTR ( )
Date: December 24, 2013 01:33PM

I would LOVE such a gift! (Mr & Mrs Claus got us a wine aerator. I'll let you know if it was worth it.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.