Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: wonderer ( )
Date: October 10, 2010 10:35AM

When I was 19 and preparing to enter the temple for the first time, I was cautioned by my bishop and stake president that the temple experience might be overwhelming the first time through. I was given the distinct impression that I might be shocked by some of what went on.

Well, when the big day came and we all went in the endowment room and the movie started, I thought, "OK, this is it, I wonder what will be so shocking?" It was the movie with the dark hair Eve. I thought she was so hot (still do!). Seeing that it was a creation/Adam and Eve movie, and that they were walking naked behind trees and leaves and things, I actually thought that at some point in the movie we were going to get to see Eve naked, that she would come out from behind the bushes. I thought this must be what the shocking event of the temple was. Eve was sooo hot that I was really looking forward to seeing her glorious nakedness! But, that didn't happen :( She stayed covered up.

It turns out that big shock I was prepared for was just a bunch of handshakes and oaths. Big deal...

Next time I went to the temple, the movie was the one with the light hair Eve, who was nowhere near as hot as dark haired Eve. Again, a major disappointment.

Every time after that, I always hoped that my temple session would be with the hot Eve. If the movie came on and it wasn't her, I felt like I wasted my day. If it was her, I was in heaven.

In retrospect, I should have paid more attention to the red flags all around me. Why were my leaders so nervous about what I might think about the temple experience? They seemed ashamed of it. They tried to preempt any negative reaction I might have by telling me that is normal and that it gets better. Naively I went along and swallowed the koolaid.

Now, 19 years later I know better. But sometimes I still want to go back just so I can see hot Eve one more time...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth Without Fear ( )
Date: October 10, 2010 10:47AM

I remember both the blonde and brunette eves in the throat-slasher version as being smokin' hot.

Trying to catch a glimpse of a boob around the foliage was a guilty pleasure to this lusty adolescent TBM temple nazi.

Posted by: forestpal ( )
Date: October 10, 2010 02:57PM

Posted by: FomoMo ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 07:21PM

Hey Nealster - I Know Leena Rogers very well - she was hot then and she is still hot now. She doesn't have 50 grandkids - but she does have six :)

Posted by: Nealster ( )
Date: October 10, 2010 06:44PM

Anyone know the name of the actresses, or will they have been handpicked from some backwoods ward?

Posted by: Nealster ( )
Date: October 10, 2010 07:11PM

I'll answer part of my own question:

Eve was played by Lena Tulaunen Rogers; her one and only film part according to the imdb.

I'll bet she weighs 35 stone now and has about 50 grandkids

Posted by: wonderer ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 10:49PM

is lena rogers the dark or light hair eve?

Posted by: rallychild ( )
Date: October 10, 2010 07:53PM

hahaha that makes me almost want to go to the temple just so i can see hot eve

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 08:17PM

Or is it "sacred" ;-)

I'm not a mo (nor a lesbian) but I've heard about this film, or films, and I'd like to see it.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: October 12, 2010 01:10AM

....and no I'm not going back to find out how hot she is either.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.