Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 11:48AM

Ever notice that Morgbots seem to all drive the same types of vehicles (virtually)? Mini-vans and MommyMobiles (SUVs). There's a wardhouse in our hood that's a stone's throw away from a Methodist Church (in Houston). The Morgbox is full of MorgMobiles and the Methodists apparently all drive either pickup trucks or luxury sedans. :)

I, myself, drive an F150 Harley edition....I'm Texan by osmosis (30 years now).

Just sayin'...

Ron

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: drewmeister ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 11:50AM

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 11:55AM

Seriously. My daughter is in a carpool with 4 other kids. Each of their moms have a white mini van. We used to but we sold it for a more economical Toyota Corolla. Next time I have to go to our ward building on Sunday I'm going to count the white mini-vans. I'll bet there are a dozen, between the two wards that overlap their meetings when our Sac meeting starts. That's not to mention the mini-vans of other colors. And those awful stick figure people on the back window, so the mom can keep track and make sure all of her kids are loaded in the van and none have been left behind.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 02:49PM

mormon assault vehicle

Posted by: thedrive ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 03:44PM

When the door opens McDonalds cups and hamburger wrappers fall out along with scripture cases containing the all-important quad.

It has that smell that is a cross between spilled strawberry milk, bananas, and dirty diapers. The floor crunches due to the smashed Cheerios, Fish Crackers, and old french fries.

There are numerous papers, wrappers, sunglasses and a couple Books of Mormon strewn across the dash board.

On the back window is a "Y" sticker and an Angel Moroni trumpeteer. There is usually a dent on the left rear fender where someone in the church parking lot turned a little early backing out and ran into it.

Red plastic wrap across one of the brake lights. Duct tape holding the side window trim in place.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 03:45PM by thedrive.

Posted by: dr5 ( )
Date: October 11, 2010 03:51PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.