Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: rambo ( )
Date: March 03, 2011 01:45PM

On sunday I was at my TBM parents house watching the football game. My cell phone rings and it is from a number I do not know. I am hesitant to pick up numbers I do not know because it is usually the people from church trying to get me to some activity. Well it has been a while since I have heard from the church so I thought I would answer the phone.

It was a girl on the phone saying she was so and so from my ward. I was like ok... she said for FHE tomorrow we are doing such and such. I said thanks for calling and I hung up. I come back into the room and I notice the flames scored a goal. I was like we scored and I missed it. Then I said stupid girl. My Mom then said so the girl was not worth it eh. I said Yes! it was someone bugging me about FHE. My sister then had a good laugh.

I think next time someone calls from the ward I will tell them I would attend this activity if I thought the church was true. Then I will say to them did you know that JS had sex with women behind Emma's back?

What do you think will happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jpt ( )
Date: March 03, 2011 03:28PM

Football? Flames? A goal? I'm cornfused.

Posted by: Snow ( )
Date: March 03, 2011 03:33PM

They call soccer "football" in Europe, and most of the rest of the world outside of the US.

Posted by: jpt ( )
Date: March 03, 2011 04:06PM

I was thinking hockey (Flames).... coulda, shoulda, figured it out if I had considered the guys "over there" rather than the guys to the north.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.