Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Flat Lander ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 10:56AM

to LDS Women and Girls. The video was inspired by real-life events, namely the Latter Day Saint treatment of women and girls as inferior to men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdvaDaCH900

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Flat Lander ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 08:01PM

I just got the following comment on the YouTube video I posted today. The video has nothing whatever to do with marriage, and in fact discusses harsh treatment of women in Mormonism, so I thought the following comment was just plain WEIRD.

From AnonEmouseMan:
You want to take babies & give them to two male Homosexuals. You want to deny the RIGHT of a baby to have a Mommy.

Shame on you. Forever. To deny a baby a Mommy is the most rotten thing a person could ever do.

How you live with yourself, knowing that you are promoting the unhappiness & destruction of human beings by denying them the right to have Mommy during their child hood is staggering.

What sick dark twisted motivation inspires you, it is hard to even imagine. Meanwhile babies cry

Posted by: helemon ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 09:48PM

I bet this guy is also opposed to abortion even when it risks the life of the mother!

Posted by: wine country girl ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 08:03PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.