Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 08:55AM

It just struck me that I spent all my Mormon life revealing myself to God, but he never accepted me. So why should I accept him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: luminouswatcher ( )
Date: September 24, 2010 09:15AM

You never saw a revealing because it was easier for your folks to switch a tooth for a coin than it was for them to produce a real live angel or an on cue burning of the bosom.

And what kind of a kook is the mormon jesus? Hey, here is a plan that is better for man, but I am going to have my one true prophet on the Earth follow the other guy's plan, forcing everyone to obey by removing all other options. I think the people at work that steal the credit for other people's work product and ideas are big jerks. Why should I worry about accepting a jerk?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 09:16AM by luminouswatcher.

Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 10:04AM

I have seen god's face. I have seen god's face in the face or every third world child, and 6000 children per night die of starvation on god's earth. I've seen his face, I've seen his behavior, and I've heard all the excuses for his Noninvolvement I've seen god and personally I don't like to be around that kind of person.

Posted by: bearlaker ( )
Date: September 26, 2010 10:11AM

He's a moody sumbitch.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.