Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tedd ( )
Date: October 02, 2010 01:45PM

We talk a lot about Mormonism and all sorts of wonderful, wonderful stuff. If you go to www.kuci.org and look though the program schedule you can hear the recorded show, just click on "theo-radically speaking" from 12pm - 1pm on Thursday

:-)

theo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: October 02, 2010 03:55PM

I am sure who ever it was did not yank your chain like I would have. You will know it is me when someone tells you that you owe them a LOT of yard work ;)

Date: October 02, 2010 04:46PM

Then who was it? She was from Canada, I thought maybe you moved or something. lol

ok, that was funny

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: October 02, 2010 05:24PM

Theo. It was ME!!! :)

Sorry to disappoint - it wasn't the Big Admin tuning in.

It was fun talking to ya! I'm surprised I didn't jam out - talking on radio live always makes me nervous. I totally didn't expect you to keep us on in a running dialogue, you, me and another caller. I think it went well though. How did your radio boss react? Happy with your first show? You seem happy with it. I'm glad. Maybe we can do it again sometime - as long as you keep on talking about religion. What else do I know well enough to keep on talking about for 20 minutes? LOL

Date: October 02, 2010 08:33PM

Oh my God I had no idea it was you Nightingale! LOL

That's awesome!

I thought it went well, not to mention you seemed so tolerant for a Christian ;^)

I liked it a lot, and people around town have been complimenting me on my first time prime time.

You can call in anytime, but I'm not sure if I can keep people on that long anymore, but we shall see. I cal the shot, its my show

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.