Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: July 28, 2012 12:34PM

You: What thread?

Are you really that self absorbed that you think I would remember everything I said to you?

If you are, then there is probably a good reason why I didn't apologize to you.

Response:

It was Steve Benson's thread on capitalizing for emphasis. And no, I didn't expect an apology, nor am I so self absorbed that I expect you to remember everything you've posted, much less everything you post to me. However, I am unbiased enough to point out that you, Mr. Kettle, demanding an apology for leaping to conclusions from Anagrammy, is hypocritical. When you leapt to conclusions with me on that thread was hardly the first time or first person you'd done that with. You are quick to attack and I have never seen you apologize, ever. (Granted, I hardly stalk you so you might well have done so in the countless posts you've made that I haven't seen.) Still, it doesn't change the fact that you are the Kettle -- Hello, Kettle.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2012 12:35PM by Rebeckah.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MJ ( )
Date: July 28, 2012 12:42PM

That is what has you all bent out of shape? Seriously?

My GAWD rebeckah, not only is there absolutely NO reason for me to apologize for THAT, but I have lost even more respect for you.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: July 28, 2012 02:21PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.