Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: scooter ( )
Date: September 21, 2012 10:07AM

I thought it would get to 700k votes by the end of the weekend, but we may be there by the end of today.

perhaps the Evanges have given up on Mittens getting it done and are throwing in the towel.

Mayhaps they don't appreciated their kids in Afghanistan and their parents in the trailer park being referred to as freeloaders.

If we do see a tipping point, I believe it will be on the vote for Jess site.

http://www.votingforjesus.com/

Good find, Nancy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Nancy Rigdon ( )
Date: September 21, 2012 10:12AM

Awesome!

Think of the number of people that had their first exposure to mormonism on that site! I know I'm getting questions like crazy from people who have read that site.

Btw, I first saw that link here on RFM awhile back. I wasn't the first to post it, but I've been "hooked" ever since.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: September 21, 2012 10:26AM

Again, the evangelicals need to remember that Jesus can not run for president. He does not have a birth certificate. I have heard them talk about this point at great lengths for four years, and it sickens me that they would abandon something they believe so strongly, just because they find some weird foreigner that they all like.

Posted by: saviorself ( )
Date: September 21, 2012 12:54PM

Jesus was phoquing dead about 2000 years ago and his body was eaten by maggots and bacteria. Kind of difficult for Jesus to serve as the POTUS.

Date: September 21, 2012 01:23PM

Posted by: lostinutah ( )
Date: September 21, 2012 02:26PM

I think Jess's wife will make an awesome first lady, after all, she was first discovered just a couple of days ago.

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: September 21, 2012 02:36PM

Neither major party candidate is very different at a macro level. Sure they tweak small cultural aspects of US society, but Obama still has the US at war and meddling in the politics and sovereignty of other nations.

If only voters in Western democracies would abandon the 2 major factions of the same corrupt, inept crowd.

Date: September 21, 2012 03:48PM

children homeless and hungry and I'd have to step over them every time I left the house.

Unless you want to take them? I hear there's still plenty of open land in Western Australia.

Date: September 23, 2012 07:50AM

Date: September 23, 2012 08:03AM

Hey scooter

Just wanted to say nice job on the comments section at DB. I'm assuming you are the same scooter. Come to find out- thank Steve Benson- "JohnL" is actually an apologist from FAIR. LOL!

Good times. :)

Date: September 23, 2012 09:21AM

but I think I've discovered kolobian kryptonite.

those three little words kill a thread like a silver bullet on a werewolf.

those three little words shut them up real fast.

Date: September 23, 2012 02:07PM

DOES WOOD FLOAT?

Posted by: stbleaving ( )
Date: September 23, 2012 09:30AM

If all the fundies vote for Jesus as a write-in candidate on election day, will that trigger the second coming?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.