Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: twojedis ( )
Date: October 03, 2012 01:14AM

....episode of candid camera?

Some things would make a lot more sense than the LDS version.

JS really was working for the powers on high. They were trying to see how many people would believe the polygamy thing. Bet they laughed their asses off!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ginger ( )
Date: October 03, 2012 01:32AM

Now they're just kicking back watching all these little ward members work their asses off, cleaning toilets and whatnot.

Posted by: twojedis ( )
Date: October 03, 2012 01:48AM

And wearing stupid baker hats and green aprons.

Posted by: blueorchid ( )
Date: October 03, 2012 12:13PM

Joseph is has probably erected a giant 'temple-o-meter' that amuses everyone 'up there' as it spins around and around. They all just shake their heads at one of the longest running jokes in history.

There is going to be a giant celebration when it reaches 'one billion customers served'. He stole the idea from McDonald's obviously as original ideas never were his forté.

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: October 03, 2012 11:02AM

If there is an afterlife, you gotta wonder what Joseph Smith is thinking now. Does he feel bad, is he laughing his ass off, is he thinking "Dude, I just wanted money for nothing and my chicks for free?"

I like the idea of this life being hell. We already lived our real lives somewhere else and this life is our punishment/reward/karma for what we did in our real life. It would explain a lot about why life is what it is. Not that everything in everyones' lives are punishments. If you weren't that bad in your real life, maybe your version of "hell" is a pretty good one. Anyway, there was a group of early Christians who bought into that theory and I found it intriguing. I don't necessarily believe it - just an interesting theory.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: October 03, 2012 12:17PM

There was a south park episode where it turns out Earth is a super popular intergalactic reality TV show, but it was about to get cancelled and the boys had to save it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.