Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: toto ( )
Date: January 17, 2013 10:26PM

And a good evening, RfMers. In prep for Timothy's requisite Friday night thread about drinking tomorrow night, I wanted to share a lovely chart I recently discovered depicting the many varieties of wine.

I noticed of the varieties listed, I enjoy savory and fruity reds that are round, dry white wines that are rich creamy nutty, and when I celebrate with sparkling wines, I prefer the white dry light citrus types.

Here's the link: http://winefolly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Different-Types-of-Wine-Infographic-Chart3.png

You?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: albertasaurus ( )
Date: January 17, 2013 11:49PM

Good link thanks. I haven't really ventured into wines yet other than one bottle of a white wine that i found hard to drink. I have grown to love beer and spirits, i really want to get into wine though.

Posted by: twojedis ( )
Date: January 18, 2013 01:32AM

Thanks for posting this!! So far, we like the sweet white in the rich, tropical, honey section. We are trying more and more, but muscatos are our favorites, and a sparkling muscat. I love the way it's laid out; it gives us more things to try in the same category.

Posted by: altava ( )
Date: January 18, 2013 03:44AM

Oooo awesome! I prefer my wine to be as sweet as possible most of the time so the sweeter the better. The best wine I've had is ice wine and a specific kind which slips my mind, but I had it at Disney World and it was so good jlskajdasd.

Posted by: tatertots ( )
Date: January 18, 2013 12:05PM

Thanks for the link!

I steer clear of reds, they tend to give me migraines even after just one glass.

My favorite wine is Moscato or Moscato d'Asti, it's so sweet. There's one brand at the liquor store that is on sale it seems like whenever I go to buy a bottle of it and it's always a "WOOHOO!" moment, hehe. Especially delicious on a warm summer day! I love Rieslings, too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2013 12:06PM by tatertots.

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: January 18, 2013 12:08PM

Great find, toto!

I'll printing that to put up on my fridge.

Posted by: toto ( )
Date: January 18, 2013 10:13PM

Glad you all enjoyed the link and know your sweet tooth when it comes to wines. I was surprised that I like the taste of round red wines the most. Who'd a thunk it? Learn something new every day.

Cheers!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.