Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SEcular Priest ( )
Date: January 27, 2013 09:22PM

Unless you were well educated in the BoM what Neislon said would make sense to most TBM. I wonder if the Mission Presidents could have asked question?

Here are some comments that indicate this guy is a fraud. First he is a witness to Jesus Christ. If he was he would know that Heavenly Father and Jesus would have a the most important questions. Especially since he is suppose to be a witness for Christ so why would he not say,"these are the things that Christ wants every one to focus on."

He certainly does not know his theology. That shows through. If he was honest he would have said why he did not talk about the Lamanites and their gathering. The guy is a con but only people in the know would have picked up on what he was saying.

The fact he did not go into the "gathering aspects" says a lot too. Are not TBM adopted into a Tribe with their PB? Maybe if he was honest he could have given us an update about the gathering of our tribe and what we need to do!!!!

His comment about his wife doing family history at night was weird. This was a professor at a University in Canada and is now reduced to doing work for the dead? What a waste of talent. Since she is spending time at night doing this anyone want to make a bet that this is not a marriage made in heaven.

This was one weird talk from what I read. But then I was not there to feel the spirit.

I wonder if they had a talk about their benefits being a MP? That would have increased the spirit greatly.

Just my 25 cents worth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Zig ( )
Date: January 28, 2013 10:57AM

Brent H. Nielson? Russell M. Nelson? Which Neilson?

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.