Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Taddlywog ( )
Date: April 26, 2013 12:49PM

With the attention in the news lately to the air pollution problem in SLC.... I found this article interesting. It is about a building coating that interacts with ultraviolet light to break down dangerous air pollutants. I don't know enough about air pollution to know if this effects the type of particulate concentrations found in SLC. But I figure the church snoops read this site enough it couldn't hurt to throw out this suggestion as a way to redeem the embarrassing expenditure on the mall. If they coated their real estate down town so that it breaks down air position that could save lives and turn the whole fiasco into a faith promoting story! Of course we should wait to see the results in Mexico City first. Like GMOs.... somethimes the cure is worse than the symptom.

http://mobile.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-26/a-building-designed-to-eat-smog?campaign_id=yhoo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2013 12:50PM by Taddlywog.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: April 26, 2013 02:24PM

that's pretty cool!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.