Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: beyondashadow ( )
Date: June 17, 2013 04:36AM

Charlotte Darwin, your reply under the "Interaction with stake presidency re: email sent to Christian ministers" thread inspired me to write the following:

Deaf eyes? Good call! Blind ears? That explains a lot. Come to think about it, the only body parts that TBMs how know how to use properly are their genitalia. But that's only partially true. They believe that using one's own personal genitalia to generate pleasure when one is alone with oneself with no possibility of conceiving another Mormon is sinful and dirty.

Maybe Prophet Monson should give a conference talk to teach the members what EYES are for and what EARS are for and what a BRAIN is for (and another popular use for GONADS).

Of course, that will happen when Jesus comes again or the sun burns out, whichever happens first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Charlotte Darwin ( )
Date: June 17, 2013 03:02PM

Ok, call me out on mixing my analogies. You have given me the first laugh today. I was going to say deaf ears, but since he is reading the letter, not listening to the letter, I typed in eyes without thinking a third time. Glad I could give you a laugh too. Yeah, blind eyes is the correct analogy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.