Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 22, 2013 05:02PM

If an organization is able to control the private aspects of it's members it gains great power over them.
If it attempts to control marital relations, sexuality, diet, apparel or money then perhaps a closer look at membership in that organization is warranted.
Beware of the mandate for unlimited production of offspring. It can conceal an attempt at genetic manipulation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: W&W ( )
Date: October 22, 2013 05:08PM

Where's the question? Well, DUH! Of course they do! Keep in mind i've 1.5 glasses of wine here, but I'm trying to be happy with the dysfuntional extended family I've got. Let's see, his family, they did not want to see us get married to begin with, did not want us to have a kid, did not want us living with them, later not want us to move out, did not want to see me with anyone else, did not care if I had my kid with me or not, anyone wonder why I feel so fucked up sometimes?

Posted by: fluhist ( )
Date: October 22, 2013 06:48PM

Genetic manipulation? I am sorry I don't think I understand. Can you clarify please?

Posted by: BadGirl ( )
Date: October 22, 2013 06:58PM

Lebensborn, that type of thing

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: October 22, 2013 07:01PM

in the ways you mentioned. You pointed out red flags galore!

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: October 23, 2013 09:40AM

While the mandate to produce unlimited offspring may indeed conceal a genetic manipulation, I think the real purpose for the mandate is far less insidious and a tad more obvious: Follow the money.

The mandate to breed like rabbits is meant to breed more tithing payers. The control is there to ensure the new baby future tithing payers are raised up properly brainwashed to A) pay tithing and B) breed more little tithing payers.

Mormonism is basically an MLM scheme, only instead of recruiting the downline, mormons are supposed to breed them themselves. We all know that, in general, missionary work doesn't work. People are pressured to become missionaries in order to cement their own brainwashing. Anyone who converts is just a happy accident.

Posted by: gracewarrior ( )
Date: October 23, 2013 01:49PM

+1

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 23, 2013 01:32PM

To fluhist:
Gemetic manipulation is that process by which the brightest and the best are mated with each other to form a generation of improved species.
This is an extremely involved process involving manipulation of genes and genetic strain. It is partly theory and partly application .
There are both believers and disbelievers of the theorum.
A good treatise on this is Michael Tillinger's Slave Species of God.
I say neither yeah nor nay to this concept but it is food for thought.

Posted by: brother not of jared ( )
Date: October 23, 2013 01:48PM

thedesertrat1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gemetic {sic} manipulation is that process by which the
> brightest and the best are mated with each other
> to form a generation of improved species.

There is no way the little nose miners who scream through sacrament meeting in my ward are in any way an improvement, nor are their parents the best and the brightest.

The morg is just breeding more and more tithe payers - that's all it is, period. Follow the money.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.