Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: southern Idaho inactive ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 01:32AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4

Hopefully it'll won't be a cheesy as "The Lost World" and "Jurassic Park 3" were!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 02:50AM

I'm actually a fan of these movies. The dinosaurs look ridiculously real and the sounds are wrenching and explosive. These are great visceral movies.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 06:23AM

The first movie came out when I was growing up. I've seen all of them. I don't know about this one. The idea was something had been unleashed that could not be controlled and should be left alone. A big giant Disney style theme park takes all of the adventure out of it. There's no feeling of going on an expedition to explore the unknown when you are just going on a ride through Dino World.

Posted by: Claire Ferguson ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 10:26PM

Loved the book of Jurassic Park, read it just before the film came out. In fact, now that I think about it, I think I'll read it again; am just getting to the end of my current book. :)

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: November 26, 2014 11:16PM

May have to leave DH at home, though. The original movie terrified him, and he wouldn't even watch the other two on DVD, in the safety of our home.

Maybe II and III weren't that great, but I enjoyed them anyway. Is Jeff Goldblum in the new one? I think Ian Malcolm is one of the coolest screen characters ever created.

There has been so much TRASH passing for movies lately, we haven't gone to the theater in ages. I'm looking forward to this one. AND claiming my senior discount!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.