Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nolongersearching27 ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 10:28AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 10:43AM

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 11:48AM

Date: January 07, 2015 11:52AM

Very unnerving........ I live here and my husband works on Ft. Carson and we didn't know about this :/. But I do wonder if there is any correlation. It is possible. Just super scary.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 11:59AM

Even here, in the 4 Corners, we have a white supremacist group planted in Farmington.

If you didn't know, there's all sorts of gangs in the Springs and surrounding areas. Some members are just better at hiding their affiliations than others.

Date: January 07, 2015 12:05PM

Oh, I know about the gangs and the nefarious types. I was unaware of this happening on Ft. Carson this summer.

At our last duty station, in Missouri, all people of color who are in the military were told they were safer staying on post. A local town had a recent cross burning in the yard of an African American servicemember and his family's yard. Quite scary. I know white supremacists and other groups are all around, unfortunately.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 10:48AM

Obviously they are offended that NAACP use the term "colored" in their title.

The only other possibility (as there are only two possibilities) is that somebody was high on weed. Because, you know, people smoke reefers--goddamn Mary G. Juana!--in Colorado.

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 04:19PM

Would white supremacists be more acceptable if they renamed their organization the NAAWP?

Date: January 07, 2015 04:19PM

Nope.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 07, 2015 10:43PM

watched KRDO "news" today. No mention of it.

I drive past that building frequently.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.