Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: knotheadusc ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 05:59PM

Looks like she just had her 7th baby...

http://www.lilpeasinmypodfromgod.blogspot.com/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wittyname ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 06:11PM

So how many months will it be before her 3rd (4th?) return to LDS? Doesn't she usually do that after having a kid. Speaking of her kids, they are going to be so screwed up. Between all the religions, to home schooling then unschooling back to homeschooling. What will those kids be like when they grow up?

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 06:34PM

I don't follow the baby center forum, but I know a lot about Janis from what I've read on RfM. I wonder if she knows how many people here follow her life.

Date: October 15, 2010 06:44PM

I read her blog more than I care to admit. I just find her constant state of religious and philosophical flux to be fascinating. I first learned of her here, via a post with a link to BBC. Janis then started posting here when she decided to become exmormon and leave the church. Then she stopped posting here and went back to the church and retracted her exmormon leanings, And then went back to being exmormon again. Anyway, this is the long way of saying that she probably knows that some people here follow her life considering the times she's posted here.

Date: October 15, 2010 06:59PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2010 07:00PM by wittyname.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 07:09PM

Wow, I never knew that. Best wishes to her, wherever she is.

Posted by: shannon ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 08:10PM

Once she said, and I quote: "You guys are funny!"

She pretty much took all of our teasing in stride.

;o)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2010 08:10PM by shannon.

Date: October 15, 2010 06:53PM

Yep... and she's gone from Mormon to Catholic to Baptist, back to Mormon, then Christian... She's very interesting to watch.

I, for one, would love to know how she stays so skinny after having all those kids. She must have hit the genetic lottery or something.

Date: October 15, 2010 07:00PM

You forgot the period where she was atheist or agnostic, and blogged at length about her several-year relationship with a woman while married, something conventional religions would not approve of.

I think she also tried out the calvary church, too.

I agree with you about the genetic lottery, I think that's it because her pregnancy pictures are usually astounding. There's a 5 month picture from the pregnancy before this one, and her stomach is almost flat. She is one lucky woman. All of her babies have been delivered early, maybe that has a little to do with it? Nah, probably just hitting the genetic lottery. I'd love to have her body and I've never even been pregnant.

Date: October 15, 2010 07:01PM

I've never been pregnant either and I don't think I've ever looked as good as she does. It's amazing.

Posted by: Lavender ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 09:47PM

I wish her the best.

And she always looks PHENOMENAL.

Four days post baby? I've never looked that good in my LIFE.

Some women just excel at being pregnant, being Moms. Some womens bodies bounce right back.

She seems to LOVE being a SAHM, and a homeschooler... and loves having a big brood. I'm happy if she's happy. Her kids seem happy too.

That being said, I was homeschooled for a couple of years and LOATHED it, but, whatever.

Oh, and when she was blogging about being bisexual and having that relationship with that woman, I'm not going to lie. THAT? Was interesting. As a married bisexual woman close in age to her, I totally got a kick out of that. Pus, let's be honest, she's GORGEOUS.

Date: October 16, 2010 01:51AM

That was interesting. Not so much because she is bisexual, but because of her religious fervor and leanings toward religions that absolutely abhor that sort of behavior. She's never mentioned unitarian universalism or anything like that. It almost makes me wonder if she's looking to religion to curb that. She even went so far as to say that one of her return trips to LDS was because she and her husband were drinking too much and she thought LDS would change that.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: October 16, 2010 09:08PM

Lavender Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish her the best.
>
> And she always looks PHENOMENAL.

Err... yes, she does, doesn't she?

Posted by: freegal ( )
Date: October 15, 2010 11:20PM

I love Janis! I've been following her blog since I heard about her on RfM over 2 years ago. I've been fascinated with her religious journeys from denomination to another and then to atheism and back to Calvary Chapel. I never knew about a bisexual relationship with a gorgeous woman! I hope that stuff is still on her blog, because I gotta check it out! Never a dull moment with Janis. And yes, she is gorgeous.

Date: October 16, 2010 01:52AM

I don't know if it's still on her blog. For a short period while atheist, she had a blog called stillhotwithalot or something like that, but took it down once the non-organized religion phase passed.

Posted by: rt ( )
Date: October 16, 2010 02:37AM

Sounds like a typical religious drifter. These people are chronic attention seekers who know they get the most when they are new to a group. Usually they drift from group to group though.

Posted by: laluna ( )
Date: October 16, 2010 10:56PM

rt, it has never occurred to me that someone might join a religion for the attention they receive as a new member but I think you are EXACTLY right. People on this board are so smart.

Posted by: Zeno Lorea ( )
Date: October 16, 2010 02:39AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2010 01:41PM by Zeno Lorea.

Posted by: Skunk Puppet ( )
Date: October 16, 2010 08:57AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.