Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Craig ( )
Date: January 24, 2018 10:23PM

It has been many years since I visited this board and I just dropped by tonight to see how things are going.

I guess you know you're really out when you don't need this board to survive each day. I depended on this board for many years and I have been out of the church for over 15 years now and it has been at least 5 years since I visited this board.

I still live in Happy Valley but honestly church doesn't interfere at all. I am friendly with my mom's home and visiting teachers who drop by monthly and know where my boundaries are. I shop on Sundays because the stores are emptier than any other day which is a nice perk. Overall life is good here as an ex-morgbot in Utah Valley.

It's funny because I barely pay attention to the church any more these days. Yeah I knew Tommy boy went the way of all the world and Russ got put in as head honcho. But beyond major news like that I know nothing about the church and I live right here in the heart of it.

Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. This place helped me through my exit and is a bunch of great people. More caring than any ward I ever lived in for sure. So I hope everyone has a great year this year.

Craig

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: January 24, 2018 10:51PM

Hi, Craig!!

I remember you, and I remember your posts too!!

Welcome back...and I hope all going well with you, and with everyone you love.

Thank you for dropping by, and thank you for the update!!

:)

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: January 25, 2018 02:53AM

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 25, 2018 08:58AM

Hi, Craig!

May you continue to enjoy life without the church.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.