Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 02, 2018 04:59PM

I just got the nicest letter (e-mail) from a realtor in southern Utah asking me how I've been doing? And then he shared a fun fact with me.

He told me I have viewed more properties than any other clients in his database. And that he has THOUSANDS of customers LOLOL.

Too funny. Yes, I dream about retiring and moving there. Perusing the real estate listings keeps me abreast of housing prices, what's selling, the areas that are growing (or in decline,) etc.

A girl can dream can't she?! ;-)

I've actually had my real estate license in New York and Idaho, just never jumped in to the market to get my feet wet. Too busy raising a family and working a 9 to 5. Maybe once I move to Utah, who knows, I'll start a 2nd career?!

It was kind of him to think about me. One of his assistants calls me occasionally, so it's nice that even though I'm not ready to move yet, they still check in periodically to see how I'm doing. :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.