Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: March 21, 2018 10:57AM

"Top Mormon thinkers: Conservative Christians will never again be able to claim the moral high ground after Trump."
"Donald Trump lies and is faithless to commitments and individuals, abandoning persons as quickly as he does promises, inventing reasons and accusations as though it were his right,” they write. “How can believers who condemn false witness and adultery while insisting on the sanctity of the family continue to support Donald Trump? And how can women of any faith or morality support so vulgar, abusive and inconstant a president?”
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/top-mormon-thinkers-conservative-christians-will-never-able-claim-moral-high-ground-trump/#.Wq59s2ggeQQ.facebook

I think I can answer that question, given the fact I work with quite a few conservative "Christian" women who love Trump. Ive asked them.
Yes they think he is an embarassmemt to America, but everything is relative.Given the choices they voted against maintaining the status quo of endless war profiteering, corrupt politicians imposing huge tax burdens on all of the rest of us. They voted for change and they got it.
They attribute all the sexual misconduct and collusion accusations to fake news.
We'll see what Stormy/Mueller has to say about that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2018 12:48PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.