Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: April 16, 2018 05:27PM

Welcome to Mormon.org! I am Casey how can I help you? Me can I get real answers here or not? Casey what do you mean? Me do you still baptise holocaust victims on April 11th on holocaust remembrance day? Casey no we don't and we respect everyone!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 16, 2018 05:29PM

Me no you don't! You baptized Anne frank many times and Hitler to,I don't believe you at all, Casey can you stop using swear words! We are missionaries and I will end this chat! Me all I am doing is asking if you still baptise holocaust victims or not! And you are offended by what I ask?

Date: April 16, 2018 05:32PM

Casey I have to go! You have contention and I don't know the answers to your question! Just pray about it and read the book of Mormon! Chat has ended, still lying about baptizing holocaust victims! And Mormons do not respect anyone! They knock on your door and harass you when you leave!

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: April 17, 2018 01:41PM

crazyhorse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Casey I have to go! You have contention and I
> don't know the answers to your question! Just pray
> about it and read the book of Mormon! Chat has
> ended, still lying about baptizing holocaust
> victims! And Mormons do not respect anyone! They
> knock on your door and harass you when you leave!

Ever since i resigned and put up a DO NOT KNOCK sign on my door i have had peace. I flipped off some missionaries on the street today but oh well i still have hate issues to work through. Nobody is perfect dammit and neither was jesus.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: April 16, 2018 07:10PM

They've already baptized all the Holocaust victims names they could get their hands on posthumusly. Now they want to act like it didn't happen. And by feigning they didn't know any better, they think they're absolved.

They'll baptize you and me after we're gone. That's how much they respect *our* wishes. But then we aren't Holocaust victims, so they snicker because no law of the land has ordered them to cease and desist. That's disrespectful of us and our beliefs. Why do they get a pass to do that?

Date: April 16, 2018 07:39PM

They are Mormons and act like they can do whatever they want! ! Bunch of arrogant idiots!

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 16, 2018 08:12PM

Very Few missionaries (any?) know the inner workings of The Machine, I think U knew that before U called...

My not-so-humble suggestion:

Find something else, a different approach to your objections regarding Mormonism, there should be Plenty...

just sayin'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2018 08:12PM by GNPE.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: April 17, 2018 02:39PM

Agreed. Each post seems to be about picking an argument with missionaries or some church representative, then posting here like it was really cool to get one over on them.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: April 16, 2018 09:09PM

Either they believe in every dead person getting the opportunity to get Celestial Glory, or they don't.

Posted by: Poik ( )
Date: April 16, 2018 09:53PM

I worked on a LDS-inc. IT team that was trying to electronically prevent Holocaust victims from being baptized.

We couldn't stop members from submitting names via paper no matter how often they were told NO HOLOCAUST victims. So an electronic info system was in the works to stop the baptism- or at least the record of it.

It fell apart when we asked for a list of the 6 million and were told,very impolitely, that no list would be forthcoming.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 16, 2018 11:16PM

That's a very interesting point! When a name is submitted, does the info on the submission indicate when and WHERE that person's death occurred?

Because absent such a clue, how is the church supposed to know? Sure, there's the Power of Discernment...

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 17, 2018 12:56AM

I agree;
some seem to think the decision(s) are Black/White, easy-sqeezie;

I never thought it was that easy for tscc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2018 12:56AM by GNPE.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: April 17, 2018 02:44AM

No deceased person deserves the disrespect for their name. It's all they have left, and the Mormons try to co-opt it. Cheeky monkeys.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: April 17, 2018 02:31PM

donbagley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No deceased person deserves the disrespect for
> their name. It's all they have left, and the
> Mormons try to co-opt it. Cheeky monkeys.

The name I'd call them is way worse than Cheeky Monkeys, but then

You know me so you wouldn't be surprised about what I'd actually

say, God I hate that church.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.