Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: July 27, 2018 06:03PM

Ok I am so tired of people saying why did you leave the church of Christ for? Why because I hated it and so many judgemental people inside! And going to church every Sunday " Sunday night and Wednesday and hearing you are not serving enough! You can't work Sunday! You can't drink soda!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 27, 2018 06:05PM

You are not giving at all! You were baptized and are sinning by not taking communion. YOu can't eat that! Why are you wearing pants for! You must wear dresses,and I hate hate the sermons! Yeah everyone is evil and going to hell! And having fun and not going to the church of Christ!

Date: July 27, 2018 06:06PM

I am left with so many guilt, shame and fear from it and relgion means nothing to me! Sorry but I am glad I leaf the church of Christ!

Posted by: dogblogger ( )
Date: July 27, 2018 06:20PM

Never been asked about leaving a cult per se. Certainly asked why I left.

Posted by: free manede ( )
Date: July 28, 2018 10:37AM

I told nonmo high school classmates at 40 year reunion I left. They were generally confused or disappointed. Apparently they thought it cool I was Mormon though they were uninterested in joining.
I don’t bother telling people anymore. They don’t care or understand. It’s a big deal to us but not the world in general.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.