Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:00PM

There is a Mormon who was getting too showy (plus show-offy) and "tell-it-all" on social media, especially YouTube. Now she and her her family are reported to have received multiple threats, and are living in terror, under police protection, etc. It is said that she trusted strangers and gave them her real address via e-mail. Also had given away way too much personal information on YouTube and Instagram. I had always had a negative feeling about what she was doing, had tried to warn, but it went unheeded.

She was trying to show off what a wonderful life and family she had, attributing it all to the Mormon God, and trying to get people interested in joining the LDS. At the same time she seemed to want to show off a lot of skin to flaunt what a wonderful body she had--very skimpy bikinis and underwear (not always garments). Evidently she has attracted the wrong kind of attention and is getting stalked. With threats and fear for the lives of her whole family.

She is trying to blame this horrible thing on online gossipers who talked about how shocked they were at her behaviors. But some of these had tried to level with her. They aren't violent types.

Do we remember when our "new social space" was new? After a short time of giving too much away, people were getting stalked and sometimes killed. We realized then that there were a lot of wackos out there and we had to be careful with our information and indentities. But a few years later, people forgot and threw all care to the wind with their craze for new social platforms.

Isn't it time to care about privacy again? I will not use my real name or give out where I live to anyone. I am careful not to leave clues and trails for anyone. I wish people would take heed again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:15PM

I don't even have a real name anymore!! Yeah, that's how crazy it's become!!!

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:17PM

Good try, Elder O'Dawg.

And I advise getting your bikini pics down forthwith.

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: October 17, 2018 06:53PM

at least shave down there. Sheesh!

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:25PM

Josephina Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> ~snip~ what a
> wonderful body she had--very skimpy bikinis and
> underwear (not always garments) ~ snip snip ~

ziller confirm ~

ziller am subscribe ~

Date: October 12, 2018 06:33PM

I thought Ziller would ask for a link. . .

Date: October 12, 2018 06:37PM

He's generally ahead of the curve, within his specialties!

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 06:47PM

here she is giving her opinion of President Rusty's recent "impression" concerning the use of the word "Mormon" ~

https://youtu.be/wiEhA3QnJEg

in be 4 ~ "fully clothed" ~

Date: October 12, 2018 07:52PM

In her blog, which she has taken down because of the information giveaways, she showed herself wearing non-garment underwear because she wanted to show off as much of her body as possible. Garments don't exactly show you off. Yet she constantly criticized other Mormon women who were fully clothed but not wearing garments! What an offense to God--wearing normal underwear underneath your modest clothing. How dare they!

She took down her swimsuit video and all of her Instagram which revealed lots of both body and information.

Instead of admitting that she wishes she had listened to people who had warned her about stalking, she blames people who criticized something about her or her husband that they did not like. Not liking something is a far cry from being a violent stalking predator creep.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2018 07:52PM by Josephina.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 17, 2018 07:50PM

I consider myself lucky to have never met this ignorant person.

Date: October 17, 2018 07:54PM

Hahahahaha! You now know what your personal hell will be like! You'll have to take her shopping and give her rubdowns as she's typing!

Date: October 12, 2018 06:43PM

I think it was the giving of way too much information more than the skimpy bikinis. Tons of people wear those bikinis but they don't give out tracking information. I wonder though, why anyone would wear them and proselytize Mormonism

Date: October 12, 2018 07:04PM

She's not selling mormonism; she's selling herself and her book.

Date: October 12, 2018 07:59PM

Her book is all about her desperation to catch a husband. It's not exactly going to win a Pulitzer or a Nobel. Her exceeding faith in Mormonism seems to be based on God finally giving her a man, and a Mormon man to boot.

Date: October 12, 2018 08:00PM

She conveys a whiff of narcissism. Not unusual in young people, but dangerous when it intersects with the internet.

Date: October 12, 2018 08:41PM

Whiff?

How kind you are.

Call it the stench that it is.

Date: October 12, 2018 09:22PM

Poor woman is going to learn some things the hard way.

Posted by: doyle18 ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 03:16PM

Lot's Wife Wrote:
> Poor woman is going to learn some things the hard
> way.

I'd say she has learned the hard way that you don't post too much information on social media, including your actual address. I hate those mission assignment videos for that reason because the naive person is showing their home address on that envelope before opening them in front of their friends and family.

Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 08:17PM

One day she's bearing her testimony, the next she's displaying almost all she has for the world to see.

Posted by: readwrite-now ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 03:25AM

I can only imagine that the next [day] would be more honest, believable, normal, natural, attractive, appealing, or acceptable, not to mention better, than one day.
I couldn't watch her every day [that's her now husband's (and, obviously, her cult's) job]. Maybe tomorrow. Doubtful

She seems to have some abstractable body language, but it's NOT speaking deformed Egyptian. Most everything she says is contradicted by herself, her cult, and/ or just plain common sense... especially feelings/ convictions/ instinct/ the internet/ the truth.

She went back to the 'church'.
One should never do that.
One should always go front.
Never back into a font.

Have a fit!
Get out of it.
Live your life!
Not some imitation, limitation, or reproduction of yourself not really living at all, so worried about eternity (TOMORROW) you can't even feel it (RIGHT NOW) as it passes you by, in this one REAL moment you are alive.
She lived life ONCE (as a teenager?), again [after YBU] in Arizona, and perhaps again someday, so she can live happily after ever.

Date: October 12, 2018 10:11PM

She sees herself as helping people and doing God's work. She has said that she would be very comfortable meeting Jesus while wearing her bikini.

Date: October 12, 2018 10:48PM

I'm talking about Mormon Jesus, not the other one. She want Mormon Jesus to see her in a skimpy bikini?

Date: October 13, 2018 03:46AM

Josephina Wrote:
> She sees herself as helping people and doing God's
> work. She has said that she would be very
> comfortable meeting Jesus while wearing her
> bikini.

Yes, but, would he (is the question).
Especially if all of us were around.

I know how she could help people and do God's work. Um...

Get Off The Internet And Out Of The House/ church/ comfort zone.

That would help everybody.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 10:18PM

What's wrong with wearing bikinis ? I recommend it.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: October 12, 2018 10:33PM

It's too bad that the church pressures young women to get married, cover their bodies in the prime of their life and give themselves over to becoming a baby spewing machine.

I've certainly noticed a reactionary element that has lead to SLC being the capital of plastic surgery, etc. No wonder they're making videos of themselves in their home trying to straddle that line of "I'm young and beautiful and oh, so enhanced and I'm also very spiritual!"

Mormonism screws you up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2018 10:37PM by Devoted Exmo.

Date: October 13, 2018 07:02AM

Haleigh has put out a "Good-bye" video. In it she says that she is being thoroughly investigated by the authorities because of things she had said in her Youtube videos and on Instagram. I think pictures may have been involved, too. I don't have an Instagram account and I have not watched all of her videos (maybe half). I don't know why she was reported to the authorities. I know that she and her family have been threatened, but I had no idea that she had been reported. Does anyone know what's going on?

Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 11:28AM

I wouldn't take everything she says at face value. She seems to be somewhat an attention whore.

Date: October 13, 2018 01:12PM

Yes, but what would any of us here know about that thing you said...

Date: October 13, 2018 05:38PM

I know that whenever anyone offers her even mild constructive crtitcism, she complains that she is receiving "hate". She blocks the comments of people who don't praise and glorify her.

Date: October 14, 2018 01:49AM

She has put some of her videos back up. Maybe she fixed them, or maybe she exaggerated the whole thing to get attention (and get more viewers, make more money).

Posted by: olderelder ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 11:56AM

You mean God isn't protecting her? I'm shocked.

Date: October 13, 2018 05:42PM

Maybe they got slightly behind on their tithing payments. Mormon Jesus wants every penny, or else!

Posted by: Bert ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 02:39PM

Boy O boy is she ever a Mormon. I mean wow!

Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: October 13, 2018 06:24PM

If she woulda kept her Jesus Jammies on nine of this would have happened.

Date: October 13, 2018 06:40PM

The 'church' makes her crazy, and thinking about it, she makes herself crazier. That's its design anyway.

If she knew - and told - the truth, she would be much happier.
Maybe she'll find another hobby - besides something causing such grief.

Date: October 14, 2018 11:03PM

I don't want to keep bringing up this crazy LDS woman, because I have better things to do. But talk is going around that the "threats" she is enduring are from the Dept. of Social Welfare (investigation for Food Stamp Fraud) and the IRS for not reporting income--it looks like she earns under the table. She did seem to be living pretty high off the hog for a food stamp recipient. Loads of shopping trips buying clothes, wearing gobs of high quality make-up and hair extensions, hair bleach, and all of these vacations and trips. Moving to a more expensive apartment complex with luxuries. Husband in school full-time, earning very little income. She was trying to live the good life NOW, before hubbie has graduated and gotten the first real job.

Even the LDS women are complaining about her at Relief Society. LDS mothers are trying to keep their daughters away from her videos because she's not so clean-cut. She has talked about her sexual promiscuity (she WAY overdid it) before marriage and of tantalizing her husband before they had a chance to get to the temple. He resisted her, though. And she has talked to a young girl about orgasm while masturbating (telling her not to do it, but why did she bring it up?).

I no longer feel sorry for her. She's just too far gone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2018 11:05PM by Josephina.

Date: October 14, 2018 11:17PM

Last word--she was also buying very expensive food with her food stamps. That made people jealous and angry with what she could afford on food stamps--while they, without food stamps, could not.

Date: October 15, 2018 05:58AM

I forgot to mention one more thing--the cans of spray tan she buys. She has whined online about running out of grocery money before the end of the month.

Now I'm really done talking about this.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.