Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: February 10, 2019 08:40AM

Sleep is no where in sight tonight as ESTylenol is failing my aches and pains, so RFM is my rescue.

Not sure why I ended up rereading the Nauvoo polygamy essay in its entirety as the reason I started was answered near the beginning. I guess I needed to ache more. This essay jumps from here to there continually, desiring that the reader cease reading before he/she hardly has begun (so they don't find out all the goodies the cult has been hiding forever), and is insulting in its slew of omissions, right-out-lies, and half-truths. Plus, as I said, in my opinion the writing is a disaster. Trying to follow it has not helped my aches.

This type of church manipulation still gets my ire up. Drowning in so many members and their pocket books skidaddalying, the cult found itself forced into divulging some of its, it thought, safely hidden secrets. Can't imagine how Oaks went off the rail with the cult having to take this road.

Now that makes me smile!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: February 10, 2019 07:24PM

It's some of the worst - and untruthful - speaking and writing I've ever experienced or can imagine.

That may be why I'm rather outspoken on subjects of truth and right, and why I prefer only the best (fiction or nonfiction), weather I'm reading, writing, speaking or listening.

To listen to a lying 'church' lie about its history and facts is torture (as was my lds rearing), ESPECIALLY as it relates to polygamy, JS's BS, and his/ TSCC's mind-games/ lies.

Want to read trash?
Go to the dump! Ugh

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.