Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: whattheheck ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 02:50PM

Just showed the Elders that came by this episode of South Park(Well the pertinent part that is on youtube). I am sure you have all seen it, if not watch it. The key part is on youtube and the rest is on Hulu. But to get to my point the only thing the Elders said was "But that's not how it was! Joseph Smith didn't dig all over the place! He knew exactly where it was!" Really of all the things said in this video that's all you even attempt to refute LMBO maybe they are DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: blankstare ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 03:06PM

Yep. They dont even seem to notice the important parts. My cousin said he had read all the essays and the only one that bothered a little was the one that said Smith had sex with other men's wives. Each essay was chock full of lies and crazy stuff, but he didn't notice any of them. Just that one thing. I was like: "Dude, i see at least five major lies in this one essay alone but you saw nothing?"

Posted by: Piper Pie ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 06:49PM

Prime example of Mormon mind control.

Posted by: kolobian ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 08:16PM

He didn't dig all over the place? Gosh, I guess no man knows his history, after all...

Posted by: misterzelph ( )
Date: April 22, 2015 01:18AM

The best line was the part explaining the lost 116 pages. "Wait a minute, mormons know about this part of the story and they still believe it?"

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.