Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: stillanon ( )
Date: October 13, 2019 10:56AM

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/10/12/mac-christensen-founder/

So, will he be buried with 1 apron and 2 baker's hats or 1 baker's hat and 2 aprons?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 13, 2019 04:20PM

Why did he keep suing Mormon missionaries?

Posted by: stillanon ( )
Date: October 13, 2019 04:22PM

He only sued missionaries that kept knocking on his door. That's why they always needed two pair of pants.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 13, 2019 05:26PM

I see.

That may explain the ubiquitous polyester, too.

Posted by: macaRomney ( )
Date: October 13, 2019 06:57PM

I recall reading that the Steve Christiansen family left the church after the mormon murders of 1989. Steves son, who resigned, is still firmly upset at Hinkley and Oaks for obstructing the legal proceedings and being more worried about covering up Mormon secrets than sending a murderer and con-artist to jail (Mark Hoffman). Mac on the other hand stayed firm in the faith and just loved kissing up to the GAs (he knew where the money is!)

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 14, 2019 11:36AM

Now he is Mac and Worms.

Posted by: Hedning ( )
Date: October 15, 2019 01:57AM

I knew Steve and one of mac's daughters pretty well. Mac hired lots of local youth to help out with inventories and cleaning and other jobs at his stores and paid a nice fair wage for the time when it was tough to find part time jobs. Mr. Mac helped pay for kids in his ward to attend scout camps, go on missions and afford school lunch, and college funds. Lots of small acts of charity that most of the world never heard about. He sold some pretty crummy suits though. A companion of mine had the sleave come off of one of his Mr. Mac's missionary suits. I told him to write to Mac at his home address, and Mac's Clothe's Tree sent him a new suit coat for free all the way to a frozen little town near the arctic circle.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.