Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: stillanon ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 12:35PM

Check out this crap. She's a Black Widow. I knew she had one dead ex- husband, but now it's 2 in 2 years. I don't have much hope for the poor kids;

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-missing-idaho-kids-are-in-danger-and-mom-completely-refused-to-help-find-them-police-say/ar-BBYuIuL

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 12:56PM

How is it that these people keep getting away with murder without really being investigated?

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 01:12PM

Since the FBI is involved, all leads and theories will be thoroughly investigated, believe me.

Posted by: stillanon ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 01:20PM

NOW they will. But the fact is that local cops did not investigate them for the death of his wife and the death of her 2 ex's. Now, they need to look at her brother's death as well.

Posted by: Cannot Remember ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 01:37PM

It is called willful blindness when mormons investigate mormons. They do not want to see or believe what is right in front of them when it could call embarrassment to their religion.

Chad's most likely murdered wife had someone in a black ski mask shoot paint balls at her. She reported this very strange incident to the police two weeks before she died. Yet, they did not thoroughly investigate her sudden death. Thankfully she was not cremated.

Date: December 31, 2019 02:02PM

this 'blindness' is your supposition, do you have any Evidence to support this?

Donnie Trump slams the FBI because they do their job, is this possibly related?

Remember, the FBI doesn't get involved in ordinary crimes unless certain objective matters are relevant, kidnapping & interstate crimes are among those, also bank robberies & other financial crimes. The quickest way to be hired as a Special Agent is to have a high gpa in Accounting & a spotless background!

eta: ChurchCo wouldn't / couldn't ever acknowledge that their cultishness (New Word for 2020!) lights the path for people like these. All is HELL in Zion!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2019 02:05PM by GNPE.

Date: December 31, 2019 03:14PM

I just needed to add that I'm glad neither will ever have a peaceful night's sleep. Each will have to have one eye open watching the other person.

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: December 31, 2019 07:49PM

No kidding.

Date: December 31, 2019 08:46PM

story Including mention of cult was on ABC news tonite;
no mention of Rexburg or Mormonism.

Date: January 01, 2020 02:36PM

That is crazy. How can they do this story without mentioning Rexburg or Mormonism? His cult was born from the cult that kicked him out and its members.

The kids lived in and were reported missing from Rexburg.

Makes one suspicious of who controls the narrative.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.