Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Ex-CultMember ( )
Date: December 30, 2016 03:15PM

So I tried Mormon Chat for the first time. Had quite a good time. For the record, I guess you could say I was "trolling" but I was actually very nice, friendly and respectful. I didn't go on there to make fun of them or be a dick. The sole reason is to educate, expand minds and plant some seeds. Its sort of backwards missionary work. I wish someone had done the same to me while I was in the missionary training center.

Anyways, so far I have come back four times as the same person (using the same computer) and have not been kicked out yet. I have heard that once they catch on that you might be a troll they will block your IP address, thus preventing from further trolling Mormon Chat. Is this true, and if so, is there a way to work around it, besides using a different computer each time? It seems like there are software programs or browsers or something for this. Any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: December 30, 2016 03:45PM

I don't troll them I ask them serious questions that should be asked of every missionary and anybody calling themselves Mormon.

#1. Why did your church discriminate against blacks by denying them entry into the temple for 145 years prior to 1978?

#2. If you don't believe God curses people with black skin for the sins of their Fathers, why do your scriptures still say that God did that to 2 whole races of people, after those 18th Century racist myths have been disproven by 21st Century science?

#3. Why does your church discriminate against the children of gay couples by denying them the same privileges as everybody else?

#4. Why do your scriptures still contain a law governing plural marriage, which condemns polyandry, when your church has admitted Joseph Smith and Brigham Young both practiced polyandry?

#5. How can you sing Praise to the Man, knowing Joseph Smith 'married' his follower's wives after sending them off on overseas missions, knowing he violated God's laws by doing so?

I've probably asked those questions of missionaries about 50 times and every time they either lie by saying they don't know, or they lie by blaming God for the racism of men who they believe are Prophets, racist, sexist, homophobic PRofits.

In response to the world's biggest army of missionaries going out there everyday to lie to gullible people to convince them to sing the praises of a sexual predator and a con man, I encourage everybody to go and ask the missionaries these questions and post their lies on the internet.
The best thing is to get Video of missionaries lying through their teeth to save face.

I've regularly cut and pasted missionary chats here and they've never cut me off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2016 03:47PM by koriwhore.

Date: December 30, 2016 03:53PM

So they never blocked your IP address?

I was afraid they'd have a record and eventually block me from posting on Mormon Chat.

How many times have you chatted there using the same computer? Did you get any hint that you were marked as a "troll" or "anti"?

Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: December 30, 2016 04:45PM

Nope.
I posted a chat today of missionaries lying through their teeth, with time stamps.
You'd think they'd figure out how to answer legitimate, obvious questions about their obviously racist, sexist scriptures and their homophobic practices.

Posted by: help me. ( )
Date: January 10, 2020 11:28AM

what is love?

Date: December 31, 2016 01:45PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.