Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ptbarnum ( )
Date: January 15, 2020 03:49PM

For those who feel put off by a whole lot of mocking, you'll want to skip this one. A minor swear and a lot of irreverent tomfoolery is written below, fair warning.

There is talk on this thread about revelation on the names of Elohim's parents and our HM(s).

https://www.exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,2279900

JS could've expounded on this easily. You know, all you have to do to find out is to half-aspyxiate yourself inside a sweaty hat and the names come right to you.

I just came in from shoveling and was already a bit out of breath and my wool cap delivered me plenty of sweat-scented, hypoxic celestial vision just from giving it a cursory "do I wash it now or get one more shovel out of it" sniff. (Answer: wash)

But for all of you who are a bit too busy to probe the universal family tree with a moist post-shovel beanie, I have carefully noted my discoveries. I still don't have permission from the talking mushrooms in the back yard to dig up my plates, so consider this revelation free. I understand now why JS didn't talk about this a whole lot...some of it is, you know, a little risque. But times have changed and my wool cap thinks you are ready. You're welcome.

The most relevant point to start in the lineage is Glambernotumulon and his holy hausfrau, Hunkidori. The second she was resurrected she got to work and thus landed wife spot #1 and popped son #1, Hamologolumer, which approximately means "neener neener, you slow bitches" in the Celestial tongue.

Hamologolumer got with Pogametimlish, aka #703, and they had Timtambygosh, who fancied Rimdimpakabi, who gave him Mokoshko. It gets a bit fuzzy here because his #45, Galbenufez, had a bit of a reputation, and even though Mokoshko is listed as the official daddy, my wool cap snickers that it may have been the doing of Erjaz, a notorious na'er-do-well. At any rate, the kid was named Klepto, which I found telling.

Klepto was super unusual in that he actually never polygamized, and his wife grew quite plump with all the spirit baby-making. She was also busy and distracted with such an enormous brood that she once dropped her eldest boy right on his spirit noggin.

They an remain unpopular couple in the CK, being viewed as eccentric, and when it came time for their eldest son to glorify, Grandfather Mokoshko, either due to his grandson's uncanny resemblance to Erjaz's grandkids, or just because of his opinion that "that boy ain't right", had a chat with Klepto, and they made sure that the kid went a long ways off to do his own creating with a very basic set of cosmic legos and a Grow-an-Ape kit.

That is why Elohim repeatedly told early monotheists that he was the only one, because it just really feels that way when your family of origin is so weird.

When he'd get to missing Mom, (things were rather strained with Klepto, so visits were not possible), he inspired his little clay people to whittle carvings of her jolly plump physique in stone or ivory, which we find in many archeological sites today. He even allowed a lot of the first people to make up different names for her and pray to her. Why not? They were better names than Zibindashanom, which means "consistently late to parties" in the Celestial tongue, and what new father doesn't hope his mother will show up now and then to help with the babies?

It may sadden you to discover that Chlamydia, Elohim's wife #22, onetime favorite, and progenetrix of many historically significant souls such as Jesus, Lucifer, and Hercules, chose to "consciously uncouple" with Elohim quite a long time ago.

She just wasn't the nicest wife. Actually all of Elohim's wives have a real mean streak. Elohim just wasn't that great of a catch with all the drama in his family line, and he thought more of designing cows than he did in taking a wife, so naturally he wound up with some temperamental CK ladies.

In the end, he didn't mind his Chlamydia going away, it was kind of a relief. Her name persists in the world...Elohim is not above the occasional pointed joke.

People keep procreating and so to keep up with the soul demand, Elohim has had to be very careful about keeping his harem happy. They found out about his little tributes to his Mom, insisted on cults of their own and spent antiquity trying to top each other in popularity among the clay people, until that upstart boy Jesus incarnated and put a stop to the shenanigans. He was pretty close to his human mom after his HM left him to be raised by a single parent, and made sure Mary of Nazareth will be remembered as the Queen of Heaven.

Nowadays, people don't believe that any of Elohim's wives are real, except maybe one...which makes Asherah smile, because she's #931 and an eternity spent putting up with Lilith and the others is such a drag.

So you see, it was a rather indelicate matter for JS to discuss. We have multiple Heavenly Mothers, but the real powerhouse reproducer was a bag of crazy who took off. JS was very busy trying to piss off his fellow primates enough to get himself killed, so he didn't have time to explain this complicated, blended family situation.

If you have doubts as to whether or not Chlamydia is your HM, I will be happy to huff my wool cap a bit more and confirm it for you. A small Matrisnarkal Blessing donation is all I ask, just for wool cap maintenance, of course. I take PayPal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bamboozled ( )
Date: January 15, 2020 04:19PM

Elohah and Madge.

Posted by: azsteve ( )
Date: January 15, 2020 10:54PM

Instead of Elohim Sr and Elohim Jr, or Elohim III, you could have names like Eloheim 109786452. It's a popular family name that sons gets handed down to them from father to son. Living forever has its differences. The question is: what's are their last names? When you've got trillions of exhalted beings running around the universe, how could you ever get by with just first names? If time never began nor will it end, this MLM scheme (called the plan of salvation) has been going on for eternity now.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 16, 2020 02:54PM

azsteve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If time never
> began nor will it end, this MLM scheme (called the
> plan of salvation) has been going on for eternity
> now.

And going through infinite variations. This one involves a scam artist prophet within a prudish progression of peoples who will probably create their own apocalyptical end requiring a savior only to bail out the sins next to murder and baptize their living spirits more than their live bodies.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: January 16, 2020 12:36PM

I read somewhere that each of the Lord's days is a thousand earth years. If that's the case it's only been two days since Elohim had sex with one of his daughters (Mary). Since incest is one of the taboos that Elohim's parents care about, Elohim and his planet could be in serious trouble if the parents hear what happened. Wouldn't be surprised if his whole operation gets shut down.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 16, 2020 02:55PM

No wonder God works in mysterious ways. This sounds like a Kolobian secret er, sacred.

Posted by: Anziano Young ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 02:01PM

ptbarnum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But for all of you who are a bit too busy to probe
> the universal family tree with a moist post-shovel
> beanie, I have carefully noted my discoveries. I
> still don't have permission from the talking
> mushrooms in the back yard to dig up my plates, so
> consider this revelation free. I understand now
> why JS didn't talk about this a whole lot...some
> of it is, you know, a little risque. But times
> have changed and my wool cap thinks you are ready.
> You're welcome.

This is gold. Sorry, brass! If in future you need any "witnesses" to testify to the veracity of your plates, I will be happy to oblige. Of course, if you restrict that honor to family members only I'll understand. Either way, I will gladly mortgage my car (sorry, I don't own a farm) to pay for any publishing costs.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.