Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: July 30, 2020 02:39PM

...& just get over it because nearly each & every one of those authoritarian SOB's got away with it all the while using the well known CULT tactic of breaking down personal boundaries by asking inappropriate and overreaching questions of adolescent boys and girls in a closed-door scenario.

Been hearing/seeing advertising by Attorneys regarding the Boy Scouts bankruptcy and that you had better contact them quick to get your share of the sexual abuse slush fund pot.

Well here's my Fantasy do-over...circa late 70s...pre mission BP & SP interviews abuse...

It's been over 40 years but I am still tormented for allowing the psycho-sexual abuse that occurred during my pre-mission BP & SP interrogations alone with an authority figure man in a locked door closed room. I was absolutely blind-sided & at the time didn't even think that sticking up for myself & literally walking out was even an option.

Had I known then what I know now I would've recorded ALL interactions with these Church Leaders and presented them to the police at the time.

Ever the optimist... I've often wondered if the statute of limitations has run out on some sort of retribution to LDS-INC or to the living BP as the SP is dead..."god" NOT rest his soul.

The scenario that has played out in my head for decades in regards to the both of them was should I ever run across either of those SOB's alone in a dark alley I woulda beat the livin' daylights outta them.

Imagine that...I'm still frequently haunted in dealing with this collateral damage some 40+ years later courtesy of LDS-INC.

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Zelf the Apostate ( )
Date: July 30, 2020 03:31PM

As a young child, i learned of masturbation at age 8 when I was being interviewed by the bishop for Baptism.

He demanded to confess I did it. I shrugged my shoulders. He explained it in great detail. It didn't make sense for another 4 years. As an imature, smart ass child--very literal--I asked if it was something i should be doing....

Oh well, its ok, i always turn jesus's picture away when Im busy. Were good, were good...

Posted by: cl2notloggedin (cussing) ( )
Date: July 30, 2020 04:12PM

I wrote something about watching the netflix documentary on Jeffrey Epstein and I wondered how these girls could just go along with and even take their sisters and friends.

And then I remembered. I'm 63. The damage will forever be there especially what they did to me over my gay boyfriend and still I'm blamed for him still being gay.

I did tell the bishop off in a letter a few years ago. His wife was checking up on me through my husband's workers and she said she heard I was angry about my alimony. I never asked for alimony. I never even got child support and I'm still married to him and could take him for a lot of money, but I choose not to.

When the bishop who first asked me about masturbation died 2 years ago, I cheered. I had been watching and waiting. He was a sick pervert.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.