Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 12:42PM

I was just scanning through the stations this morning and stopped for a second as gen conference was starting. First of all there was the motab choir singing in all its glory..no indication that it was from who knows what year. then the guy presiding (don't make me try to remember his name) got up and released some 70 and then called a new one. Again, don't remember names. But, then he asked for a sustaining vote. The camera panned around the few people who were up in the front..big deal...then he asked for any opposed to "manifest it". This is where I laughed right out loud. He looked out over the microphone as if he was scanning the congregation. "Brother so and so, we all know you are in an empty room". It was just so phony as to be laughable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 03:40PM

...would have been nice to have a 'crawl line' inserted at the bottom of the screen:

"Anyone opposed, please text 'No!' to 80085 (BOOBS) or email 'eat_my_shorts' to IVoteNo@churchofJesusChristonaCrutch.org(asm)"

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 09:15PM

eod: Was that real or sarcasm?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 04, 2020 09:22PM

I don't do 'real'; that's for the intelligentsia of RfM.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.