Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon4this ( )
Date: January 14, 2021 09:13AM

My cousins daughter has anxiety she was homeschooled and did well at home. She left for her mission last year November to the California Mission. She is in a mission trio (she has two sister missionary companions). Well her anxiety got bad and her mission president send her to weekly therapy sessions. The two sister missionaries need to come with her during this appointment but they are waiting outside the room so she does get some privacy during therapy but she still is embarrassed about it. She is not taking any medications at the moment but the mission president has even said that he will talk to the therapist if she might need something. I guess it is good that the mission president is taking it serious and not just ignoring the situation. But what if she finds out that the church is false? Could that make her spiral out of control? My cousin is very lds and she is very happy that her daughter is serving a mission.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: January 14, 2021 10:11PM

"... But what if she finds out that the church is false? Could that make her spiral out of control?"

She probably already knows... and just has NOBODY to talk with about it.

Good luck to her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.