Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 15, 2021 01:45PM

The kid was "destined to be killed."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/do-you-need-help-florida-restaurant-managers-note-helps-child-escape-torture-police-say/ar-BB1cLT5K

I was abused by older siblings and neglected by my parents as a child. I can only imagine what kind of special Hell this poor kid went through. Thank God his abusers took him to a restaurant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cl2notloggedin ( )
Date: January 16, 2021 04:48PM

So glad someone was able to help him.

I'm sorry you were abused and neglected, Elder Berry. You got the triple whammy with being molested, too. You seem very stable considering your past.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 18, 2021 11:12AM

Some of us fair better than others. This is a big part of why I would never judge McKenna Denson's allegations given her behavior. I know what it feels like and what having that kind of emotion for a society that seems to turn a blind eye to traumatic pain sometimes is like.

I binge watched this.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80224905

Listen to his victims you see a pattern. One comes from a background of neglect and abuse. Then in their youth to young adulthood sexual assault is added. The turning to drugs, the erratic behaviors, the cutting, the psychotic episodes. All a pattern one who has been through it can easily see in others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2021 11:12AM by Elder Berry.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: January 16, 2021 04:52PM

That poor child. I'm glad that the manager's quick thinking got the child out of that horrible situation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2021 04:53PM by summer.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.