Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: September 03, 2021 12:33PM

Someone didn't like my truthful post.

Anyway, 100k new temp refugees of middle eastern descent are being distributed in multiple states in America. Most of these illiterate Muslims haven't been introduced to Joseph Smith. The Mormon Chaplains on these army bases have a real opportunity to work with missionaries to help with conversion.

I would recommend that after one of these strong 20 something fellows converts that a job within the nursery should be strongly avoided. Bringing them to appointments for giving the Sacrament to old ladies or the disabled in their home should also be discouraged. Send a more experienced American cultured person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Concrete Zipper ( )
Date: September 03, 2021 12:42PM

Yes I removed your other post. I should remove this one too because of how hate-filled it is.

Illiterate Muslims? You do realize that these folks are refugees because they have been helping out the U.S. over there. While Afghanistan has a lower literacy rate on the whole, these refugees are not your average Afghans. Most are educated professionals and their families.

Your hints that the refugees would somehow be dangerous to children or the elderly are bigoted and based purely on hate.

Clean up your act or go post somewhere else.

CZ (admin)

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.