Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 08:42PM

You may be familiar with the so-called disease "Malaria."

For hundreds of years the Illuminati, the Rothschilds, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Better Business Bureau have been spreading the fake news that female mosquitos carry a bug that causes a dangerous disease in humans. It's all nonsense, of course. Putting aside the obvious misogyny in the story, few if any US citizens have ever gotten sick from malaria while in their home country and, even more obviously, mosquitos are smaller than most bugs and hence cannot carry them.

Nevertheless, the WHO has now authorized a malaria "vaccine." The impetus behind that decision should be evident in the fact that the Gates Foundation has been working on such an injection for many years. Nor is it coincidental that the WHO's new campaign coincides with disruptions in the global supply of microchips. Things are getting real, folks.

Please remember that this is not a good vaccine like those for polio; diphtheria and tetanus; measles and mumps; chicken pox; hepatitis A, B, and C; and shingles. No, the malaria vaccine is a bad one like the ones that medical "experts" say are highly effective against COVID-19. What is really going on is that the New World Order crowd has found a new way to turn us all into zombie serfs good for nothing but propagating Cancel Culture and Critical Race Theory.

So please be careful. They are coming after not only your bodily fluids but also your cherished liberties.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/who-endorses-worlds-first-malaria-vaccine/ar-AAPdg4D?OCID=ansmsnnews11

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/10/06/switzerland-malaria-vaccine-WHO-Africa/1881633552223/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58810551.amp

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2021 08:43PM by Lot's Wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 08:48PM

Does it make you ferromagnetic or just paramagnetic?

Date: October 06, 2021 09:11PM

It just made me parapsychotic.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 09:19PM

Well, I'm not getting it unless it has tentacled creatures in it.

https://www.wmur.com/article/ken-weyler-document-reaction-gop/37874074

"It claims COVID-19 vaccines contain tentacled creatures and 5G technology intended for mind control."

"Gov. Chris Sununu weighed in, he said Weyler’s actions clearly show a “detachment from reality.”

Ya think?

Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: October 08, 2021 04:41AM

It actually makes you diamagnetic. With an emphasis on the Die! Die! Die!

Let’s see if the conspiracy mongers start repeating that. :-)

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 09:22PM

Well done LW.
Amazing how the current US culture can turn great news into conspiracy theory.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 10:07PM

When I volunteered for the Pfizer Covid vaccine trial a year and a half ago (but didn't get accepted,) the University of Maryland Medical Center had about eight or ten vaccines in the trial phase at the time. I remember that one of them was for a level four virus (Ebola or similar.) I remember thinking, wow, that's amazing. Africa will get some relief. There are always vaccines in development or in the testing phase. Some of them are destined to solve major world problems.

I already knew about the mRNA technology. I knew that it had been in development for many years. The first person to roll up his sleeve for the Covid shot at UMMC was a young doctoral student in immunology. And I thought that if this student, who knows a whole lot more about immune response than I ever will, is willing to get the vaccine, it must be okay. His wife, a nurse, got it as well.

Silly me, I thought the development of the Covid vaccine would be greeted with universal gratitude. Human misery would be alleviated. People would avoid the Grim Reaper and get a second chance at life.

It is now estimated that due to the Covid vaccines, approximately 39,000 people are alive today who otherwise would not be.

Posted by: logged out today ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 11:14PM

Malaria isn't even a disease. Do your research.

"Malaria" comes from two parts - "mal" meaning bad; and "aria," an operatic solo. Therefore, "malaria" is nothing more than a poorly sung opera number.

Some say that it's a shortened version of "mall aria," an operatic solo performed inside an enclosed shopping center such as City Creek. Let that sink in, all you vaccine-lovers!

Freedom! America f*** yeah!

Date: October 06, 2021 11:33PM

< And raucous laughter, unbecoming a lady, was heard emanating from a clearing in the Nambian jungle. >

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: October 08, 2021 03:33AM

Excellent satire, LW.

Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: October 06, 2021 11:37PM

Zombies? Did you get this information from Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow?

Date: October 06, 2021 11:40PM

They were in the drug trials. I thought you knew!

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: October 07, 2021 05:47PM

Is "May sap your god-like powers" printed on the insert?

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: October 07, 2021 08:48AM

I want my freedom to take my chances with Ebola! I want the herd immunity! I want my Freedom Fries!

Posted by: moehoward ( )
Date: October 07, 2021 09:30AM

Isn't this Vaccine recommended for Africa or more specifically for the sub-Saharan?

Posted by: Kentish ( )
Date: October 07, 2021 09:34AM

Who said Americans don't do irony

Date: October 07, 2021 02:25PM

I simply think that all RfMers should make sure that when it comes to the WHO, we don't be fooled again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2021 02:27PM by Lot's Wife.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: October 07, 2021 12:20PM

Does the vaccine work against all opera, or just German opera? If it can't stop Verdi, I don't see the point. And what about opera-adjacent, like Leonard Bernstein and Portuguese Fado and Irish polka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0XPIj9Gams

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: October 08, 2021 03:37AM

"You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon!"

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.