Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Villager ( )
Date: October 16, 2021 06:11PM

I lived close to the Logan Temple, in fact it was part of my walking pattern to walk around the temple block. On Sunday evenings I noticed it was not unusual to have about 6 cars parked inside the gate in front of the main doors. I commented to my husband how weird this was. Sundays the temple is always closed. I wondered if maybe they were cleaning carpets but the vehicles were not vans or trucks. Maybe the temple president was having a planning meeting? Not likely. I told hubby I was just going to walk in and see who was there. I did have a recommend. The gates were locked.
It all makes sense now what is going on Sunday Eve's at the temple. Maybe they are building more temples so not to be so obvious.
They will be able to rotate the 2nd endowment meetings.
Those that live in downtown Logan should check it out and see if there is still a pattern.
I have been told the church owns 2 0r 3 homes across the street from the East entrance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 16, 2021 06:41PM

Hey I can deal with that!
Come over to my place and I will annoint you with rum mixed with Coca-cola and good conversation

Posted by: Gordon B. Stinky ( )
Date: October 16, 2021 08:06PM

Assuming the cars are arriving and departing regularly on Sundays, it might be interesting to take photos of who’s coming and going until someone is recognized, and then ask them after-the-fact what they were doing there!

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 17, 2021 06:57PM

Make-believe at its finest, and perhaps at its most creative!

How many Second Annoyings did the original 12 apostles hand out? Or did they spend too much time preaching to anyone who would listen?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.