Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Tyrrhenia ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 08:18AM

A few days ago, in the evening, I noticed my TBM DH was wearing the top of his garments inside out, I told him and he answered: "Oh, it doesn't matter, it protected me anyway!"

I didn't say anything else, I could only shake my head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: blakballoon ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 09:31AM

If he wears them inside out, the the symbols would be on the wrong side, yes? I guess where the symbols are, isnt all that important after all. Hmmmm

Posted by: dejavue ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 11:04AM

Are you shaking your head because he thinks the garmmies are protecting him or because he is wearing them incorrectly?

He needs to just loose the dam things and become a normal, healthy human being.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 12:23PM

Aren't mormons given instructions on wearing their garments properly? I can't think that the old guys in the temple would like it if men showed up with their sacred garmies inside out.

Posted by: Elders Quorum Drop-out ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 12:28PM

Garments should be in the right order, but the symbols don't need to be on the outside of the garments. Military garments have the symbols pressed on the inside of the garments. That way you can wear just your garment top and no one will know it's garments!

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 12:34PM

Well, if I were a younger, buff, TBM guy, I'd just get some tats on my tits, belly button, and knee and then go shirtless. The next generation's Boner.

Posted by: bordergirl ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 12:29PM

Thyrrenia, just out of curiosity, are you still in garments?

Posted by: Tyrrhenia ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 02:53PM

No, no! I am not wearing them! But my husband is. He accepts that I am not wearing them anymore, but he is intransigent with himself. At the end of August we spent a day at the beach, it was a beautiful warm and sunny day, and he wore the whole day his thick cotton garments, a thick t-shirt and Bermuda shorts.

Anyway, some funny replies and interesting points: if he happens to wear his garments inside out again I'll remind him that he is not wearing them correctly, and see how he reacts!

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: September 17, 2016 03:29PM

I would love to know how many garmie-wearing TBMs overheated in this recent record-breaking heat wave.

Hot for Horndog Joe!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.