Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: perky ( )
Date: November 25, 2016 07:20PM

Yuck - what a bunch of sleaze balls - if true

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2016 07:21PM by perky.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fluhist ( )
Date: November 25, 2016 07:54PM

I have seen documentaries of this group. They a MOST unpopular with the LDS people in Cardston (and in Lethbridge too huh LR???). I have a close friend in Cardston who serves in the Temple there.

They think the patriach of this lot is a 'dirty old man'. I am sure that is right, but what about our mutual friend???? JS??? Heh, heh.

While I was staying with my friend a few years ago I went to RS with her. VERY boring. But the RS room was really nicely decorated with mini quilts etc. In pride of place was a framed portrait of JS and Emma. I, who knew via the internet then, that JS's polygamy was well known and documented, said in some innocence "Where are the rest of the wives photographs?". All I got from my friend was a dirty look. OH DEAR the members were not at all accepting of his polygamy and I was in the #$@%! Fortunately my friend was the only one who heard me! Heh heh, me and my BIG mouth!!!

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 25, 2016 11:25PM

I've been away from Mormonism for so long I've never had a discussion with a Mormon about it but I'd bet it's not a popular topic here either in TBM circles.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 26, 2016 04:00PM

Reading about minor-aged girls being forced into lifetime sexual servitude sickens me.

I hope the perpetrators rot in jail until their dying day.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.