Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Craig ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 05:53PM

I guess you know you have recovered when you forget about old places you hung out when you were recovering.

I was going through some old bookmarks today and came across the link to this page and realized I had completely forgotten about good old RFM and hadn't visited in years. So I thought I would stop by and just say hi and let you know life is amazing when you are completely out of the church and just live your life to be happy.

My wife and I simply could not be happier and from a previous marriage in the temple of 30 years that is now defunct I can tell you this is a much more successful and MUCH happier way to live.

We still live in Utah County and we had to pull our daughter out of public schools because of bullying because she wasn't a morgbot but we have her in an online school and she is almost a full grade ahead of where she was when we pulled her out 6 months ago so we are all pretty happy with how it is going. She is advancing much faster in this environment than she was in that hostile one at school and we are all happier so we are living proof that you can be an absolute non-mormon to the point of being an opposite and still live in the heart of mormondumb and be happy.

So happy travels everyone!!! I wish you all everything life has to offer and that all your wishes come true!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 06:07PM

Glad you stopped by, Craig...and very glad that things are going so well for you, and for your family.

Happy Trails...and the same wishes back to you!!!

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 18, 2017 06:21PM

Happy Father's Day to you!

Posted by: nomonomo ( )
Date: June 19, 2017 12:23AM

Sorry to hear that your daughter was being bullied. At the same time, I'm not surprised. It sounds like you're taking good care of her. :)

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: June 19, 2017 10:08AM

Thanks for stopping in, Craig.
And (belated) Happy Father's Day to you!

I spent it with my three great, never-indoctrinated-into-mormonism kids. Couldn't ask for a better day. Hope yours was as good :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.