Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schweizerkind ( )
Date: October 24, 2010 01:39PM

by a co-religionist. I don't know details, but they're talking about having to sell their house and and move in with my sister. I feel bad for them.

But-what-can-you-expect-when-you're-raised-to-believe-God-appeared-to-a-14-year-old-upstate-New-York-hick-ly yrs,

S

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: October 24, 2010 03:50PM

You know- living in Utah, I've always wondered how a fellow church brother could scam his ward members. I wonder if smart guys figured out the church is a fraud & instead of resigning, they decide to get payback. Make up for all the hours & tithing that the church took from them. Possibile?

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: October 24, 2010 03:53PM

It's possible that the scammers feel that way but if they do then they're even bigger fools and sadists. No, I suspect they're just cruel and callous people who worship money and could care less about others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2010 03:53PM by Rebeckah.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 11:37AM

What the hell is a co-religionist and how does it scam people? I have no idea what this term means.

Posted by: BestBBQ ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 01:21PM

A co-religionist is someone who is the same religion you are. So, Schweizer's TBM nephew was scammed by a fellow Mormon.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.