Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Fare the well. ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 02:26PM

No hotline needed. I've said it all. The Mormons around me lied, manipulated, until they succeeded at ruining my reputation at work through gossip and lies.

I'm out. Nothing matters. It really doesn't. They controlled me from birth and took the only thing I had left. A good helping of hope and positive reputation.

They finally broke m and seem immune to the shattered glass laying around me. Pieces of what everything they did to me means nothing in their "Stepford World."

I've spoke to people all my life only to be told they are the unhealthy ones. But there they sit in money and "Utah fame," They finally ruined me. They won. The battle is done.

All I wanted was to get out of Dodge and live abroad. Dreams died with age and the constant battle for my reputation in 'perfect Utah. All is well. All is well.

Farewell. Drama over with a dramatic lame post. Over and out. Thanks for the great posts here. Amazing people here.

Auf Wiedersehen

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 02:31PM

I am guessing that means goodbye or good riddance.

Posted by: pollythinks ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 02:59PM

"They finally ruined me. They won. The battle is done."
---

Who is "they"?----"The Mormons around me lied, manipulated, until they succeeded at ruining my reputation at work through gossip and lies."

These persons appear to be low-lifers, and bottom dwellers.

Also, remember what the famous Dodger's coach said, "It ain't over till its over".

As long as you are able to seek out others, as you have here, it isn't over. You appear to be going through a real downer---however, 'downer's' DO pass when you keep-on keeping-on.

In the mean time, remember, we (on RfM) care. Hold your head up, and continue doing positive things you like to do and which make you feel better.

Best Wishes.

P

Date: September 13, 2017 03:06PM

And i refuse to say that they won and the battle is done like i used to say and you should not say it either.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 03:09PM

If you are out, then you won. Victory isn't always what we may think it is I would dare say.

The losers are the ones paying tithing, plagued with inane callings, and being coached into bigotry and servitude. I take it that isn't you anymore. You won. Go forth and prosper.

Ciao, Adios, and See Ya Later Gator. Good luck and come back soon. We do get where you have been.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 03:10PM

Fare the well. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm out. Nothing matters. It really doesn't.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

YOU matter.
They don't.

Forget them.
Screw them.

YOU matter.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 03:14PM

Are you telling us that you are killing yourself?

Will you give us one more week?
Let us keep you one more week?

Posted by: Scarlett O'hara ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 05:06PM

"As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!"

Posted by: Scarlett O'hara ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 05:07PM

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 08:10PM

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 08:20PM

There is only one way to deal with a controlling narcissist, be it one person or an organization of like people: absence.

absence = victory

Remember what that jackass Holland said, "Don't you dare leave." That's his greatest fear and your greatest weapon. You win, Fare Thee Well.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: September 13, 2017 08:33PM

That's right.

Freedom from oppression is its own reward.

Date: September 13, 2017 10:44PM

I think you are right, i have tried every method that i can think of to deal with a narcissist and staying the hell away from them is the only solution.

Posted by: NeverMoJohn ( )
Date: September 14, 2017 12:41AM

Tschüss

Posted by: Fare the well. ( )
Date: September 14, 2017 01:22AM

Danke Forest F. John.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.