Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 01:23PM

Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuck me runnin backwards sideways and all the above. Fuuuuuck. Fuck this white shit, not fucking now i am not fucking ready. Cover your ears, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 04, 2017 02:19PM

Sorry had to let that out but last winter was absolutely horrendous. I had to buy a new and stronger truck because it was so bad.

Posted by: singer ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:21PM

Is that the song of the long-johned snow-butted bluebird of happiness I hear in the distance? ;)

Date: November 04, 2017 02:25PM

Hahahahaha yes it is our fucking song so write that shit down. And if you make money off of that fucking song then i will be fucking happy as fuck. STOP coming down white stuff, i order you with my fake priesthood in the name of melchizedik who is dead to fucking stop. Damn it didn't work, does this priesthood ever work? Shitballs.

Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:23PM

You must be where I am (southern Idaho??).

Date: November 04, 2017 02:26PM

Yeeeeeeep pocatello, greatest fucking place on earth. We are one today in misery jk.

Date: November 04, 2017 02:28PM

And one more time for good measure, FUCK!!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:29PM

At least you're not in Chubbuck.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:31PM

Fuck i am right next to chubbuck. Did you used to live here?

Date: November 04, 2017 06:43PM

I'm also in Pocatello for like another month. Play date?

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:27PM

So Cludgie, you decided on southern Idaho as a retirement home?

You were wondering where to settle to between there or Utah.

Date: November 04, 2017 10:22PM

Bought a house in Longview, WA.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: November 05, 2017 12:36AM

I'd move back in a heartbeat now if we could afford it. I never minded the rain and overcast. It felt "soothing" to me, somehow. Not to mention all that GREEN.

It may have snowed once in the three or so years that we were there, but didn't stick.

Date: November 04, 2017 02:26PM

The rain in Spain falls gently on the plain.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Date: November 04, 2017 02:29PM

Oooh i know that, what is that from? I know i have seen that.

Posted by: singer ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 04:23PM

Date: November 04, 2017 04:31PM

That's fucking it i fucking had it in my brain somewhere.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:38PM

The rain is Spain falls MAINLY on the plain.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:55PM

Fuck i know that from somewhere just don't know where. Mary poppins? No thats not it.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 10:03PM

And where's that awful plain?

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 05:48PM

they were doing the rain in spain part when I read that.

Adam, you have no clue!! My ex does snow removal for the hospital or he is over it. He is grounds supervisor. He spent all Christmas Eve and Christmas day doing snow removal. He HATES snow. His boss never lets him take time off in the winter because it just might snow. I love snow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2017 05:48PM by cl2.

Date: November 05, 2017 06:59PM

Today is pretty nice.

Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:44PM

I am so jealous. Live in Central VA and we get almost NO SNOW each year.

This summer we had 23 days in a row in July with the high over 90 degrees and the dew point over 70. Now THAT'S something worth cursing over. It sucks the life out of you, trust me.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:44PM

Jealous, jealous? Are you kidding me? If snow doesn't suck the life out of you i don't know what does and i have worked in south texas during the summer and virginia on the previous summer in richmond and let me tell you you have GREAT. Maybe it wasn't richmond but it was a rich area in north virgina can't remember the name it was 8 years ago. Frankfort no thats not it.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 06:04PM

Northern Virginia is more like Maryland where the heat and humidity is on and off. We might get a very hot week in July, but then we will get a break.

Once you get down to central Virginia, the humidity gets deadly serious.

Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 07:04PM

I think you mean Fairfax, Badass.

Indeed, Summer. Central Virginia is like a freakin' sauna. Day after relentless day...

Date: November 05, 2017 07:00PM

Yes fairfax, nice place.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 02:50PM

Better thee than me. lol

I used to love living in Colorado, where it can snow any of 11 months of the year. But I can't take that anymore. In Maryland our snow season is more confined -- generally from December through March. Most snowstorms here will be 3 inches or less, but we do get an old-fashioned blizzard every few years.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:46PM

I do know that baltimore summers weren't too bad when i was there.

Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 03:06PM

Well at least we had princess cremated. It would be painful and hard to bury her in the snow. She'd never liked snow.

Poncho has the same feelings toward snow too. He likes it but in spades. With her gone, I think he's going to spending more time inside this winter.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:48PM

Are you talking about animals? Please tell me not cats i hate cats i can't even breath around those guys. They will be the death of me i swear, there will be a cat standing on my dead body one day.

Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 04:43PM

No Princess was my family's Jack Russell terrier of 15 years. We had her since was a puppy. I made a separate thread about her. She was mostly my mom's. dad,and my dog till the end.although she spent her time between my dad,me and my Chihuahua "Poncho" who loved her dearly the last 4 years. Poncho came into our lived after I rescued him off the streets of Burly,one dark cold rainy night.

Date: November 05, 2017 07:04PM

I caught a rabbit in an alley once and kept it as a pet for a couple of years until he died of the heat in arizona. It was very easy to catch and it was at night i think it used to be somebody's pet it was extremely tame. I am getting flashbacks right now.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:24PM

You didn't learn Idaho's anthem song because you didn't grow up there, did you? (Aren't you glad you didn't?) We had to sing this song every morning in second grade, along with the national anthem. Our teacher had us take turns singing solos too. It really is a pretty song. Maybe you'll find you like it lolol.

"You’ve heard of the wonders our land does possess,
Its beautiful valleys and hills.
The majestic forests where nature abounds,
We love every nook and rill

CHORUS
And here we have Idaho,
Winning her way to fame.
Silver and gold in the sunlight blaze,
And romance lies in her name.

Singing, we’re singing of you,
Ah, proudly too. All our lives thru,
We’ll go singing, singing of you,
Singing of Idaho.

VERSE 2
There’s truly one state in this great land of ours,
Where ideals can be realized.
The pioneers made it so for you and me,
A legacy we’ll always prize.

CHORUS
And here we have Idaho,
Winning her way to fame.
Silver and gold in the sunlight blaze,
And romance lies in her name.

Singing, we’re singing of you,
Ah, proudly too. All our lives thru,
We’ll go singing, singing of you,
Singing of Idaho.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:50PM

Jesus please don't sing for me anymore, no wonder people are weird here haha jk.

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 03:51PM

Amyjo, I was singing along when I started reading the words to the Idaho song....what a walk down memory lane...I was born in southern Idaho and all my family lived there...aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins. Most still do, scattered from the Treasure Valley through Magic Valley and up into the greater Idaho Falls area. I love that state.

Date: November 04, 2017 09:58PM

I grew up in the Idaho Falls area. But was born in Pocatello; my first home was McCammon. I went to college in Coeur d'Alene and Boise. So I've lived all over the state practically.

Am still partial to SE Idaho after all these years.

It's changed so much since I grew up there. Some things are the same. The population has exploded while the roads haven't changed all that much to support the expansion. That part I don't like.

My childhood home is still there. Really no desire to live there again. *But* I have considered other areas of southern Idaho that are less populated.

The mountains are really beautiful between the Utah border and Pocatello. In the wintertime though is my least favorite time of the year. When I was there last winter for a relative's funeral I hated the drive - though the roads weren't too bad it was still snowy and cold. And a winter wonderland. It was too white and dreary. In the summertime or spring it is more tolerable.

Although the mountains around Malad was a pretty sight by day. On the worst wintery days it can get closed to traffic, or need chains on tires to get over the pass. It wasn't like that for the funeral, thank goodness.

On my return trip back to Salt Lake City I stopped at Bear Lake for a short visit. That place is so pretty in the summertime. In the winter it was just bleak and the lake frozen over. I can't imagine how the early pioneers were able to live there to make settlements without the modern conveniences. It's still a hard place to navigate, even today. Egress and ingress are off the grid.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 03:43PM

It's all relative, my good friend. We have marvelously comfortable winters here in California, but we worry that it might not rain enough. Last winter was nice and wet, but we had four dry ones in a row before that. It could be clear and dry on Christmas day. Sixty degree high.

Midsummer is searing hot. Air conditioning cost me $200 per month for three months this year. Other than the summer peak, the weather is very mild here. The housing is crazy expensive, though. My fixed mortgage is what allows me to stay here. I love this region.

Date: November 04, 2017 03:52PM

Yes i have heard that it is very expensive to live there. I had no clue it snowed in california i just think about the sun and the beaches i guess.

Date: November 04, 2017 09:59PM

You must've bought in at a good time. Prices are off the charts now.

Posted by: Hockeyrat ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 04:21PM

You guys are hilarious! I'm really laughing my ass off. I side with all the heat haters though. Poor Bad Ass, as soon as I saw his topic starter on the snow and his reaction to it, I was laughing in sympathy. See Adam, that's what happens when you talk about something, you cause it to happen. ( just messing with you)
That happens to me when I'm watching the game, I'll make a negative comment, then it happens.
It never works the other way around though, like positive comments coming true.
Nope , your priesthood holding prayers don't make a difference.
Hope you just get a light dusting only.

Date: November 04, 2017 04:39PM

Poor badass as snow falls on my head. It wouldn't be as bad if it didn't make my body feel worse. This happened to me twice, i talked about door to door atheists and then the missionaries knocked on my door like a day or two later. This is war between me and the big guy upstairs. Everybody just stay back as the battle continues. Adam's weaknesses, cold weather and cats, god's weakness, he may not even exist and other weaknesses not sure quite yet.

Date: November 04, 2017 04:59PM

Would an expecto patronum work against the snow?

Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 05:34PM

Arrrrg! I'm sorry Badass! I hare the fucking snow!!!! I am NOT looking forward to when it starts snowing here! :( by the way I love all your uses of fuck! It really DOES sound quite musical LOL

Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 05:42PM

Ugh HATE not hare and as for the expecto patronum thing you should try it and let me know if it works that would be great if it did!

Date: November 05, 2017 07:08PM

If you ever watch the movie the boondock saints there is a scene where the guy says fuck a ton and in many different ways haha.

Posted by: perky ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 05:46PM

I pray for snow - everyday.

Posted by: Hockeyrat ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 07:07PM

Is it still snowing?

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 10:08PM

I have a foot of snow on the ground here at the farm and the temperature is 7F. But I have a warm house, warm clothes and two 4x4's to soften the blow of winter....thankfully.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: November 04, 2017 11:24PM

HaHaHa! Well at least you yelled fuck and not f#ck! I laughed my ass off at the first line, Badass. Keep your sense of humor, Bro!

Date: November 05, 2017 08:17PM

I am getting nowhere boner this winter is going to kill me.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: November 05, 2017 01:15AM

My ex is just waiting for the hospital to call him at 3 a.m. to come in. The thing about living in Cache Valley is it is just a way of life, but don't tell people at the hospital that. If there is one little bit of snow on the sidewalks, they call. The women wear heels and then wonder why they fall. They really expect him to use fire to clean the parking lots and sidewalks. AND if they fall, they sue. I fell once in the snow at the office I work at if I want and I broke my foot. Did I even complain? Nope. I'm not ready for snow, but I'm sure it will melt in the next few days.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2017 01:16AM by cl2.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: November 05, 2017 02:09AM

WELCOME TO WASHINGTON!

If U need help moving in ....Don't call the EQ, call me, I'll show up fer shure!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.