Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mollymormonfaker ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 11:38AM

An old acquaintance of mine just posted a pic on Facebook of him and his little boy at a pumpkin farm. They were posing with a sign that said "The only ghost that lives here is the Holy Ghost". Really?! Ugh...only in Utah. This makes me so ill. There really should be a 'dislike' button. Why do Mormons have to bring religion into EVERYTHING? Thanks for letting me rant!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SusieQ#1 ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 11:44AM

If people post things I'm not interested in, languages I can't read, pictures I don't care for, I ignore the post, or in some cases (depending on their post), I click HIDE then they are no longer visible on my FB page.
If it's really inappropriate or against FB policies, I click SPAM and click the reasons.

It's a wide open social network and people post all kinds of stuff. I am there for FUN and to keep in touch with family and friends. Not for anything else.

Posted by: foundoubt ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 11:44AM

If you have or use Firefox browser, there is a facebook dislike button in the add-ons. Go to tools, then search for it.

Posted by: AnonyMs ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 11:46AM

I can. But it's not often.
My nonmo kids tell me that they can't read the TBMs posts anymore...........they see the brainwashed stupidity and avoid it.

K

Posted by: charles, buddhist punk ( )
Date: October 25, 2010 11:57AM

I'm really there for the mindless yet relaxing games. And also sometimes to post a "Like" on some ExMo's comment or status. Yeah.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.