Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: November 13, 2017 05:23PM

It's Bryan Fischer again ...

Bryan Fischer: We Need “An Under-ground Railroad To Deliver Innocent Children From Same-Sex Households.” On twitter, Bryan Fischer tweeted, “Why we need an Under-ground Railroad to deliver innocent children from same-sex households,” and linked to an article by Robert Oscar Lopez, who stated growing up in a same-sex household made him “destined to exist as a social outcast.”

https://www.hrc.org/resources/10-things-you-might-not-know-about-the-american-family-association

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2017 06:38PM by Dave the Atheist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tom Padley ( )
Date: November 13, 2017 06:05PM

I couldn't make it all the way through this link. Bryan Fischer is so far out in the realm of rational thought it is unbelievable. I sincerely hope the big 15 aren't all this deluded. God (it/she/he/nothing) help us all.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 13, 2017 06:43PM

As a teacher, my opinion is that good parents are good parents. Some are heterosexual, some are homosexual, some are single, and some are other relatives or family friends who have stepped up to the plate.

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 04:08AM

Posted by: levantis ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 03:03AM

People like that that sicken me.

Posted by: itzbeen20 ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 08:51AM

When I read the news about all the young kids that are killed by heterosexual parents, in horrible, neglectful and deliberate ways this makes me sick.
Last year, we had a single mom, who offered her teen girl for sexual advances to men. She thought it was so cool. Her daughter died was killed
Oh, but she was a Christian and the whole community was SO sad.
Her pastor was distraught and confused such a thing could happen!!
This is all another version of sick sex obsession.
Always staring at the genitals.

Posted by: Atheistc ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 09:14AM

Sexually-obsessed, lying, lunatic fringe. The sort who supports only his own freedom to fondle.

I Googled his name; his twitter feed popped up, in which he ardently supports Moore.

Then there's this, where even his own kind find him repulsive.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/people/bryan-fischer/

And actual history, for the young'uns:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust

Whatever happened to "shalt not bear false witness?"

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 02:44PM

Growing up in a mormon household destined me to be a social outcast. I always envied my cousins who lived in Utah and had no clue that people think they're weird. So we should deliver all the children who are social outcasts. Take all the ones from gay families to San Francisco, drop all the mormon ones off on the Utah state line, the liberal ones to the Northeast and the Evangelical kids to the Southeast.

Or maybe we could just teach tolerance and acceptance. To the grownups.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.