Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 12:25AM

I think this just happens whether you like it or not the mind deprograms by itself as long as you stay completely away. The badass might become a refined and sophisticated man when it is all said and done. Well maybe not but if you look at my posts when i began this year to now some have said i have improved. I don't really check old posts because its all venting usually so i can not say for sure. I am sure others have noticed themselves getting smarter the farther they go as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 01:05AM

Might I suggest calmer instead of smarter.

You were obviously smart enough to realise what you needed to do but you were angry at the deception and abuse.

As with any type of pain. Removing the cause of the pain and treating the wounds allow us to better control ourselves and to move on.

Date: November 14, 2017 11:29AM

Maybe a tad calmer.

Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 01:15AM

Oh! yes. I can tell how I have moved forward from where I was in May/June of this year. Much wiser and smarter about many things.

If one goes to 'search' here on RfM, type in your name, you can read all your posts, unless they have been deleted by admin. It is amazing to see how far you have come reading old posts.

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 02:16AM

For some reason, which the Brethren's glorious Correlation program has not yet well explained to me, you have not been doubting your Doubts and thus you seem willing to analyze and criticize the way of thinking I try to demonstrate. If people will consider it "common sense" then they may yet become TBM's. But instead it appears that you have effectively destroyed my credibility.

But alas there is hope for me to gain some credibility. It starts with me producing some website addresses on rhe lds.org website where all of you can confirm how awesomely honest and transparent this beloved Church may be :) So time for me to go hunting for those links so there may yet begin to be hope as in the meantime I just get ignored by all of you and the honest people of the world in general since they seem so focused on things like truthfulness and honesty instead of just remembering to obey the Brethren.

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 02:18AM

Off to find the links to the super transparent true church financial, statistical, and historical reporrts.

Date: November 14, 2017 12:51PM

Thorn in my side.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 02:32AM

Nudist code-word!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.