Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 01:29PM

Haha this is funny. Anybody else call themselves their screen name? Its better then the other names i used to call myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: commongentile ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 03:21PM

I've told some of the Mormons I know that I'm nothing but a common gentile.

Date: November 14, 2017 03:23PM

Nice i love it.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 01:02AM

(And I mean that in the kindest way.)

Me? I'm just part of the common rabble.

Date: November 21, 2017 02:01PM

Hahahahaha i am definitely different that is for d@mn sure. But sir david the bard is different and i love the guy.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 03:42PM

If my screen name were what I call myself in real life, it would be Clumsy Shmendrick.

I may start that if Admin doesn't mind.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 12:30PM

kathleen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If my screen name were what I call myself in real
> life, it would be Clumsy Shmendrick.
>
> I may start that if Admin doesn't mind.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaahha it sounds like names my mother would make up to call us kids when we did something stupid.

I love it. Thanks kathleen.

Posted by: A nonny nonny ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 01:56PM

Schmendrick is actually a word, a yiddish one!

Unlike schmohawk, which was made up by Larry David's character's father on Curb Your Enthusiasm

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 01:44PM

yeah I knew that....I forgot about shmohawk... hahahahahahhahaha

Posted by: GregS ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 03:53PM

GregS don't refer to himself in 3rd person. Oops.

Date: November 14, 2017 03:59PM

Third person talk is f#cking funny to do in real life i am telling ya.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 03:58PM

I have online friends who associate me with my screen name, even after they learn my identity.

It doesn't bother me. I take it as a compliment.

(Not referring to Amyjo, but another username I use elsewhere.)

:)

Date: November 14, 2017 04:00PM

Gotcha that would be a mindf#ck if your name wasn't amy.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: November 14, 2017 07:10PM

GregS, LOLOL!

Posted by: Joe the man ho & Brig the pig ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 05:30AM

No cant say I call myself "the man ho" in real life LOL

Posted by: not a mo no mo ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 05:33AM

I wonder if you could submit that name for Temple work

Posted by: numbersRus ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 06:01PM

What is the process for submitting names for dead dunking? Do names like Hugh G. Rection get through?

Date: November 19, 2017 01:45PM

Hahahahahahahaha! "Joe the man ho Smith" Now THAT would be a great name for temple work wouldn't it?! LOL

Date: November 20, 2017 08:58AM

Yes it would lord knows he needs to be daved double for his life. But you are jo the man ho to me and i think i would call you that just because that is what i first knew you as. As for others i would definitely call boner the boner for aure in real life.

Date: November 20, 2017 10:43PM

YES the real Joe the man ho really DOES need to be double saved for his life doesn't he?! He sure caused a lot of people a lot of sh*t! "But you are Jo the man ho to me and I think I would call you that just because that is what I first knew you as." Hahahahahaha oh man! That would be funny! Can you imagine peoples reactions if they heard you calling me that? "Hey Joe the man ho" theyd be like what in the heck?! LOL or if you introduced me to anyone "this is my friend Joe the man ho" they'd be like ummmm....ok her parents must have been on something when they named her! imagine if you me and boner all got together. "Hey Joe the man ho" "hey boner" "hey badassadam" hahaha that would be pretty awesome! :)

Date: November 20, 2017 10:47PM

Oh I mean "badassadam1" cant forget the 1! ;) haha

Date: November 20, 2017 11:11PM

I am just adam, the badass part is out of control and pisses people off. It is really tough just to shut up until my next surgery.

Date: November 21, 2017 12:33AM

May I continue to call you "Adam Dearest"?

Date: November 21, 2017 12:44AM

Uh i don't know.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 12:46AM

:D :D :D

Date: November 21, 2017 01:34AM

Ok I can just call you Adam then if that's what you prefer :)

Date: November 21, 2017 06:58AM

Me, too! :D

Date: November 21, 2017 12:31PM

Its time i try to be myself. The badass is definitely not a good dude. He's been pissing people off since the 1990's i think. A message to the old abusive men out there, there will always be a price when you lay hands on a child even if god does nothing to you. Sometimes it rips the kid's soul in half to survive the trauma. And as i have recently learned in counseling sometimes the child grows up and gets payback when all of his memories return, which happens A LOT i learned. So i have to be real vigilant and real careful these days. I probably won't make it but i always knew that when my counselor said there is no quick fix for this like telling a cancer patient you will die from cancer no matter what you do, so i have been inviting old dudes from rfm that have been making fun of me because the badass is out of control and i just want to see them even though i am kind of blind right now. I feel i have the right to face the people making fun of me. That should be in the constitution, if someone is cutting you down you get to face the guy. Haha maybe i need more meds this winter, god the mormon church really did ruin my life just like it ruined sir david the bards life, so what is left for guys like me? Who knows? Taunting old guys online for payback for my youth is not very productive. But i can always smoke them out eventually. But my real dream is just to finish repairing this body as for the mind who knows i may be damaged forever. Being called crazy forever or being made fun of forever. The badass is used to it i promise. But i do think i have been getting better slightly in the last year for sure despite my setbacks.

Posted by: ragnar ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 10:45AM

When I first saw the screen name, I thought it was "bad as Sadam",

Date: November 21, 2017 02:07PM

I don't really know how bad he really was so i can't really compare.

Date: November 21, 2017 05:17PM

Aww Badass I'm sorry you've been made fun of :( I have before too and ya bullies aren't very nice I'm sorry you've had to put up with that. They need to get out of middle school already don't they?

And in response to your goodbye Boner thread if you do leave the board your friends here will miss you! :( And I do hope you will at least visit and let us know how your doing! And oh that's good!!! I am glad to hear the last year has been getting better for ya!

Date: November 21, 2017 06:29PM

Ya most people here I feel like are very kind but there are a few who definitely need to grow up already and learn some manners that is for sure. And that's understandable we don't want you to get triggered we want what's best for you but we will miss you :( and hey when your feeling better if ya are ever are in Boring ol Logan maybe we could grab a bite to eat or somethin :) and that's good! I'm glad you have some good councelers!

It IS very awful to make fun of the mentally ill mental illness is not somebodys fault and making fun of them is JUST not something you should do. I think they should think about how they would feel if one of there loved ones or they themselves became mentally ill. If someone were to make fun of them..... it wouldn't be so funny then now would it?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.