Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 02:22PM

This site will kill me faster then the mormon church if i stay or vent. I might just go the rest of the way with sir david the bard videos. I am strong and i need to be disciplined right now on the remaining things i need to do. You are a good man boner, a really good man, way above all the rest. I can complain in my head about upcoming surgeries its not a big deal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 02:33PM

WTF badass?

Where r u going? vacation?

badass, please don't go. you are one of the few here I can relate to. Everybody else has family and folks to count on. I have a few here who respond to my rants. You have been very helpful to me giving me viewpoints I don't see.

I wish I could help you somehow, even tho you hate cats. I know you don't hate me being a cutekitty and all......

David the bard is funny. Look! ZILLER is here posting also!!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2017 03:30PM by cutekitty.

Date: November 20, 2017 03:23PM

I am not going to get bullied anymore. Been made fun of most of my life and i am not going to deal with it. I won"t be another casualty on the long list.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 02:45PM

Don't go. Ignore the people that you don't like.

It happens to everybody here at one time or another.

Don't let anyone chase you away. And I agree with you

Boner is a wonderful person.

Alot of the angryness here

is because we are angry about the time we wasted

being members of the mormon church.... sometimes the

anger gets misdirected.

Date: November 20, 2017 03:13PM

The bullying will never quit look below and i have bigger things to worry about, my friends and my neighbor will deal with people like him i don't want to deal with it right now I have to repair my injuries before i can deal with bullies. I won't be a casualty like the gays in the church as bad as that sounds. I am not going to be one of those people stuck on this site for 10 years wondering what the hell happened to my life and hide like a coward.

Posted by: yonder ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:19PM

Look again, badass. The troll violating the rules has been deleted by the admin.

Reload the thread - it's G-O-N-E.

From the rule sticky:

"Do not question the story or sincerity of another poster. Leave it to Admin. (You can make a report if you think something is up. Don’t do it on the board)."

Use the Report button when a coward shows up. The admins will nix it. You stay, let the harmful posters go.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:42PM

You have a total of 2 posts. How do you know what works?

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:06PM

I hope you reconsider. You have friends and allies here.

You'll be missed if you leave RfM.

Besides it wouldn't be right to leave us wondering what's going on with you (for those of us who support and encourage you.)

You're a tough noogie. My parting bit of advice is not to give up and don't be a quitter.

One of your many friends and allies on RfM,

Amyjo

Date: November 20, 2017 03:16PM

I am a tough noogie. I just want my body fixed as for my mind my counselors will figure it out.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:26PM

if you need to go, we understand ... just take care of yourself and know that you will be missed here.

Date: November 20, 2017 03:30PM

I can do it if anybody can do it its me. I don't want to deal with bullies trying to do harm. They can destroy somebody else.

Posted by: Maude ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:29PM

BAA: I am a moderator here. Your comment on Boner's thread was deleted due to you including what would seem to be your IRL street address, which is never a good idea and not allowed here for safety reasons for the poster (you). Also not a good idea is to take a negative interaction from the board out into your life (by challenging people to fights or other similar comments). To protect you, other posters and this board, we have rules and procedures that we follow in deciding who is welcome to post, which posts cross lines, and which ones break a board rule and for these reasons and others, some posts are removed by moderators here. It's nothing personal, just trying to keep the site mostly on topic and meeting the needs of all the readers and posters (a very tough challenge).

Some of the ideas you have mentioned for how to handle what you describe is happening in your life right now sound like good ones (keeping in touch with therapists, physicians, whoever is helping you IRL). We hope you carry on with them.

Bullying is definitely not allowed here and we delete any posts that are in that category. If you feel you are being bullied, please report the questionable post to us (use report button at bottom of screen) and we will deal with it (may decide to remove the post or may decide its in bounds and leave it up - sometimes it's subjective but it's our call). The best way to deal with anyone who comes across to you as argumentative, bullying or trollish is to ignore them and report them for us to check out.

The usual definition of bullying is abusive actions or words or trollish behaviour (described in the sticky post above re board rules). It is not having someone disagree with you, which can be a hard lesson for many exmos to learn out in the world outside the church (as disagreement can often feel hostile when it's not meant that way).

I'm taking this time to try and highlight a few basics. Again, if you think someone has written bullying words to you, please ignore them on the board and report the post to us. We will deal with it (so you don't have to).

Good luck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2017 03:32PM by Maude.

Date: November 20, 2017 03:38PM

Thanks Maude. However, why do you remove posts that use "badassadam" own posts to refute his statements? Please explain. Many people here have questioned his posts and then have their posts removed. We need to get back to on topic/ off topic rules. This is not Dr. Phil for psyche issues.

Date: November 20, 2017 04:14PM

This isn't destroy people like jerry springer either. You have psyche issues too, you bully someone with PTSD and that is super f#cked. Do you bully the gays as well?

Date: November 20, 2017 03:44PM

I have been bullied for a while on here by the same person over and over on purpose. Almost like a church leader from my past its been very chaotic for me. As for my address i am not worried i am ready for whatever and i am moving to a cheaper place in a little bit. My neighbor takes care of the tresspassers on this property while i recover.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 04:01PM

You have my best wishes whatever you choose, BAA.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:19PM

in b 4 ~ OK ~ see you tomorrow OPie ~

Posted by: unbelievable2 ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:30PM

Dear Adam, After I left the cult, 36 years wasted, I was boiling with fury. It was like a Volcano in my soul. I got physically sick, got into therapy, started taking meds and threw out anything I had related to the cult including my Quad. My life was turned upside down. I am very grateful I found this site because it really helped me having a support group. My counselor said being here was a good thing. After a year on here, I took a year off and got busy rebuilding my life. I come and go as I need. So I can understand that you want to move on. I hope you are trying very hard to rebuild your life. You are a smart, talented and classy young man who deserves the best that life has to offer. Unfortunately, you started out with the worst. Now you know better and can choose to do better by designing your life on your terms. Having a personal, caring friend like Boner is a really good thing. He can support you in ways a therapist cannot. If you stop coming here, ok. But don't push away the Boner. We all need a Boner in our life. You can trust him and that is an anchor in your journey of healing. Wishing you all happy days ahead. Let us know in a year if you stop by what all the new, great, fabulous things going on in your life. We are all cheering for you. :)

Date: November 20, 2017 03:56PM

Yes i do need the boner that is for d@mn sure. Rebuilding a brand new life is not easy but i think i can do it. And yes i think about how my life began A LOT, i got messed with more then anybody and i felt i was a d@mn good soul. I was in a f#cking lose lose situation from the beginning. After realizing the truth finally you do not really feel the full impact of you were in a cult the entire f#cking time. And yes it is a very sick feeling. Getting out of the false world sucks you almost want to go right back into it and believe the programming in your head that it was all true. All i am is a brainwashed soldier trying to get his mind back i think. I don't really need the bullying right now, i know the damage a bully can do that just hides without consequences.

Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 03:40PM

I left here because of bullies. I came back to test the place. This time around, nobody has bullied me--not yet, and it's been quite a while. A break can be a help, but I hope you will come back. Bullies do get cracked down on here, sooner or later.

Date: November 20, 2017 03:28PM

There is a reason they are professional counselors and i am not. I don"t see random bozos off the street, you have to really know your sh#t if you want to help the tough cases. I would not have seen one of them for a year if i did not think that they could tear the wall down.

Date: November 20, 2017 04:12PM

So why did you post this a few days ago?

"My counselors are on to my games and my tricks (cussing)

Shit. Why do they have to communicate with each other and be so d@mn smart."

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.